Reviews for Across the Hogwarts Lake
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Like it
twinkle951 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aw that almost made me cry. It was so sweet... I loved your story
Celes-Lionheart chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wonderful story. Very sweet and a good read. Great job with keeping it cannon, that is a hard thing to find! _

Harry and Ginny did feel a little, hmm adult maybe? P but they have both been through a lot at that point, so they do have a right to be more mature!

Anyway, love this story!
Ky'atia chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Absolutely brilliant! I normally hate het fics, but this was so well done... the emotions in it were wonderful. Captivating story! The parallels were fantastic. Keep up the great work!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love the way this story is both Lily/James and Ginny/Harry, even though I think I like the Lily/James part better. Well, anyway, you really got talent for writing, so keep doing it!
QtipKiwis chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Love it. The attention to detail and the cannon-ness makes it so much easier to appreciate the story.
Aricia1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I really like it, but I think that Harry and Ginny's conversation was too deep - I think that the funeral is the first time that they've discussed that sort of thing - but that's just my opinion. Good plot and good writing, though.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I really liked this! Especially the part about Lily and James watching over Harry and Ginny.
angelps7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
WOW this story gave me chills. BEAUTIFULLY written, so much depth, and very well thought out. Best of all, this is a very ORIGINAL and UNIQUE story, I can't begin to express the emotions running through my mind right now, this is Timeless and Beautiful, a jewel. I definitely loved this, and it was definitely like eating a heavenly piece of chocolate. Sorry for all the words and comparisons, it's just that I don't know how to express how much I love this lol. You did an amazing job, I'm totally floored! This has got to be one of the best one-shots I've read (I'm a huge fanfic fan, I've read literally thousands hahah) Can I please recommend this on my profile? This deserves much praise.

The characterizations, and the contrasts with the seasons, and how similar James and Harry were in their emotions and predicaments, and with Voldemort parallels... WOW. So much essence and emotion all over the place, I just... WOW. haha thanks for writing this! GREAT JOB! :)