Reviews for Dangerous
Kon-El chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
You are a KatAang writing GENIUS! After 5 years of separation Katara wouldn't give up on Aang, unlike in Superman Returns where Lois Lane married another man and wrote "Why The World Doesn't Need Superman." Pure GENIUS! BRILLIANT! And yadda yadda yadda...
Kon-El chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
You are a KatAang oneshot writing GENIUS! After 5 years of separation Katara wouldn't give up on Aang, unlike in Superman Returns where Lois Lane married another man and wrote "Why The World Doesn't Need Superman."
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Good one-shot, even if the idea of those two being apart for so long makes me sad.
Loverofart chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You're the best,lyra.I love how you potrayed katara,I always knew katara had this kind of side to of the greatest oneshots I've ever read,D!
HelloDarlingDear chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Loved it! Happy valentines day!
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
All my feels to this story. Daaaaaw 3 Daw. Omg DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. I can't even express the love in my heart right now.
Rhed chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Win
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
'Ello Lyralocke,

I read this little one-shot of yours, and I would like to say I am truly amazed. I've read of few of your writing pieces and they are brillant. You have the potential to be a successful writer one day. Keep up the great work. I look foward to future fanfiction stories written by you. Best of luck in your future!

~balseirocharmed
Avagrl-kataang-lova chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is so unique. I've never read sa One-Shot this good.
Religion0 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Hm, poor Aang.
nsdnxslajfvgbbs chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
GREAT STORY!
probable-disappointment chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
P.E.R.F.E.C.T! I love it!
korel.c chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Thank you very much for writing this. This...this is the style I am trying to capture in my own writings. Failing miserably, of course, but - thank you so very, very much. It is incredibly poignant, and the right length - emotion evoking, touching, romantic, fluffy (in the sense that shippers use the word) but not, golden syrup romance.

Thank you very much for writing this - that this style is already there, a benchmark to achieve by, a star to reach for.

I don't know why only a few people reviewed before this, because this is the best story I've come across in the Avatar fandom. Ever. I doubt I'll find a better oneshot.

I haven't watched enough of the show itself to comment on the characters, the setting, or the relationship, but this opinion is coming from a complete stranger to the show - it's gorgeous.

It'll probably be the reason why I watch it in the first place, I think. This is...this is...wonderful.

Thank you very, very much for writing this, and I'll probably be keeping up with you as much as possible.

There is no one better.

Scribere jussit amor.

-korel.c.-
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Nothing suss :D
RisanF chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was a fun little piece. Super Aggressive Katara, huh?