Reviews for Fire Blood's Story
I am literally gag screaming right now. I have been waiting ever so patiently for the next chapter in this story. I haven't even read the chapter yet but I am so excited to. Thank you, Fire Redhead so much. I have been following these AVP stories since middle school.
Rain of Mystery chapter 6 . 4/3
This is awesome! I have been waiting for so long, for another chapter to see what happens next! Please make more chapters thank you! Now I see why Jet'rinka and FireBlood have a bond now... she played a role in restoring his honor. Awesome!
AStrangeBeing chapter 6 . 3/27
I'm very glad you wrote a new chapter, at least I can now have something to do when I am bored :) please keep on writing more Fire Blood chapters as they intrigue all of your readers ;)
Good luck Fire Redhead!
DarkestChasm chapter 6 . 3/26
Oooooh! Very intriguing. Great work!
FutureEnchantments chapter 6 . 3/26
OMG! A new chapter, its like Christmas all over again. I've enjoyed Fire Blood's character for a long time now and I am glad to see that his story will continue to be told.
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 6 . 3/25
It's finally back with a cliffhanger to boot! This ought to be good
AStrangeBeing chapter 5 . 3/18
You said that you would finish this story, yet you haven't even bothered to in the past 5 years, how displeasing. Lots of readers do love your stories, including me, however you loose that love extremely easily by not finishing 1 simple story. This story, especially, is really interesting to read and it is adored by many of your fellow readers.
I hope you decide to finsh this story.
(I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just stating the obvious)
crystalwindow chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
So sad this story was never finished
Vol'Jin chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
I can't believe you broke this one actually up, despite all comments and references, what a waste :(
ahsoka1996 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
PLEEEEEEAAASE WRITE MORE!
I want to see his bad blood father skewered on the end of his spear!
Anyax28 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Por favor continua la historia, es cierto que ultimamente estas con transformers. Pero terminala, haz un esfuerzo, plis.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Countinue firebloods please I would like to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
You should countinue this story bro I really would like to see what happens next
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Please countue firebloods story It killing me not to know what happens next p.s make one about littile fighters and garvs frist offspring thank you
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I hope you continue this one, it's a fun read.