Reviews for Give Me Life
rosebud90 chapter 19 . 8/27
I like the story can't what till u update again hope it's soon
Arcangelos chapter 11 . 5/11
Um... .welll that was unexpected.
MamaNanaJane63 chapter 15 . 4/9
Basil Rathbone
the starrose chapter 19 . 2/11
Its been such a fun story! Please update and complete soon:)
the starrose chapter 1 . 2/9
Interesting start
FalconLux chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I LOOOOVE the banter between Harry and Severus. They're hilarious!
FalconLux chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Lol! I'm loving this so far!
Usaka chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
I know its been a while since you have updated this story but I wanted to say that I really love this story. Snarry is one of my favorite couples because of the bantering and you've done that in this story amazingly well! I have laughed out loud on occasion and I appreciate that the most while reading.

I hope you haven't given up on this story but I understand life gets in the way too. If you haven't given up then that's fantastic and I will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter! If you are unable to finish can you give us a layout for the rest of the story? I'm curious as to how every thing is going to play out!

Either way...thank you for this amazing story!
thewandcrafter chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Oh this is such fun so far! I do so hope you're thinking about continuing! If life has taken you elsewhere, however, thank you for this bit of it.
Juliana chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
THIS IS THE BEST SNARRY EVER. I feel like crying that the next update isn't up!
Juliana chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
This story is absolutley wonderful. I love it. And I love you for writing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
OMYGUSHNESS YOU'RE SO ADORABLE. I'M SO GLAD FRED'S ALIVE
Juliana chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love you.
Arcane Theorem chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Love this story :D Any chance of it being continued in the near future? I'm loving your new story, too, so either/or would be just fine with me .
darkdranzer chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
aaah i wish this was finishedd or at least resolved a bit more. D: really nice overall. theyre relationship is adorably cute without being way occ or sappy