Reviews for Give Me Life
arynwy chapter 16 . 9/2
How many angels? As many as show up to the party, I suppose. Things are starting to get interesting and I'm running out of chapters to read. You've created something unique here, and trust me, I've read a lot so I'm not saying this to just to say it. I hope you find time to return to this world.
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 2 . 6/23
Harry grinned at the jibe, ready with one of his own. "Well if I can't handle it I'll make sure to go your route, and tender my resignation by blasting the headmaster off the Astronomy Tower."

"Just try it Potter. I think we've established that your dumb luck doesn't work on me, and my wand still likes me better than you."

This has to be the most in character funniest thing i have ever read in a snarry fic its brilliant.
pupzpride chapter 19 . 6/3
I love this story! Please update soon!
I love this story!
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 19 . 4/7
Love this
Lily G Black chapter 5 . 1/10
The portrait isn't schizophrenic, he have MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). MPD is split personalities, while schizophrenia is a split from reality.
Thorilian chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
Omg, more please, loved it!
rosebud90 chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
I like the story can't what till u update again hope it's soon
Arcangelos chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Um... .welll that was unexpected.
MamaNanaJane63 chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
Basil Rathbone
the starrose chapter 19 . 2/11/2015
Its been such a fun story! Please update and complete soon:)
the starrose chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Interesting start
FalconLux chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I LOOOOVE the banter between Harry and Severus. They're hilarious!
FalconLux chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Lol! I'm loving this so far!
Usaka chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
I know its been a while since you have updated this story but I wanted to say that I really love this story. Snarry is one of my favorite couples because of the bantering and you've done that in this story amazingly well! I have laughed out loud on occasion and I appreciate that the most while reading.

I hope you haven't given up on this story but I understand life gets in the way too. If you haven't given up then that's fantastic and I will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter! If you are unable to finish can you give us a layout for the rest of the story? I'm curious as to how every thing is going to play out!

Either way...thank you for this amazing story!