Reviews for Waiting For You Beyond the Light
Very good
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/27
My immediate reaction of the end was : "JUST THAT?!" "THAT'S IT?!"

But okay... okay...
it was great.
Naruto chose to stay with his father was understandable.
Glad Naruto still alive though.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
ok that was just pure awesomeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Well Naruto always knew how to shock people
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I really liked the descriptions of Naruto's state, very realistic.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
That was beautiful. And the way it was written? So beautiful as well. This was so touching and emotional that I ended up crying a bit. I can't exactly say why or what got to me, but I love it nonetheless. Especially that last paragraph where even though it ends on the other three "look[ing] on in stunned, lingering silence", the last clear image I have is of Naruto "let[ting] sleep rush up to claim him- a small, bittersweet smile still tugging at the corners of his lips." Like gosh, could it be anymore like a movie where it pans or fades out or both? Seriously, this was strong and so well done.
Thank you.
Take care and have fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Dude I'm not crying, I'm just sweating throung my eyes
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
A very good story of a bittersweet meeting between father and son.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
And Kishimoto get a page from your book and make Kakashi met his father in the same way :P
123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Good story I like the way you have done this :D.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Really good
I'll deffinatly come back to it when I need a good tear jerker :3
a chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Excellent
jessie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Judge says awesome
mae2551 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Damn, you've made me cry. Don't you ever tell anyone this(!) but I've repeated Minato's words over and over again. My dad, y'see, took a lifetime vacation to that white place you write of. So, um, well...I did cry, cause it reminded me of things that really should be left alone in memory lane. No offense, but still, damn.
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Only thing I have to say: That was adorable and incredibly well done. *numbly pats shoulder* g-good job. ;OAO;