Reviews for Waiting For You Beyond the Light
Well Naruto always knew how to shock people
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 7/23
I really liked the descriptions of Naruto's state, very realistic.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/4
That was beautiful. And the way it was written? So beautiful as well. This was so touching and emotional that I ended up crying a bit. I can't exactly say why or what got to me, but I love it nonetheless. Especially that last paragraph where even though it ends on the other three "look[ing] on in stunned, lingering silence", the last clear image I have is of Naruto "let[ting] sleep rush up to claim him- a small, bittersweet smile still tugging at the corners of his lips." Like gosh, could it be anymore like a movie where it pans or fades out or both? Seriously, this was strong and so well done.
Thank you.
Take care and have fun.
Dude I'm not crying, I'm just sweating throung my eyes
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
A very good story of a bittersweet meeting between father and son.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
And Kishimoto get a page from your book and make Kakashi met his father in the same way :P
123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Good story I like the way you have done this :D.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Really good
I'll deffinatly come back to it when I need a good tear jerker :3
a chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
jessie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Judge says awesome
mae2551 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Damn, you've made me cry. Don't you ever tell anyone this(!) but I've repeated Minato's words over and over again. My dad, y'see, took a lifetime vacation to that white place you write of. So, um, well...I did cry, cause it reminded me of things that really should be left alone in memory lane. No offense, but still, damn.
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Only thing I have to say: That was adorable and incredibly well done. *numbly pats shoulder* g-good job. ;OAO; chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I really loved that story, you should continue with it. Where it continues with his slow recovery and then after he gets out of the hospital, his teamates give him a big party to celebrate his recover. Make it where sakura acts super sweet to him, like a little brother; sasuke treating naruto better too. An awesome story of passion and the love of being a sort of family. Iwould really like that,:-_ cha! :-D
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Afiana Arch chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aaaa make a sequel! No! Just continue! I really want to see the development on team 7 after that! **)9