Reviews for Gung Ho Guns ver 10 aka Top 10 Rejected GHG
Knives17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
That hilarious. I am so faving this fix.
nitokiri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I think i'm falling in love with your stories! Knives is just spot-on ;D
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I first came upon this fic ages ago-and now reading it again, I still can burst out my sides laughing!

Hope you'll return to this fandom again someday! :)
YetAnotherCatgirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I liked the explanation for Legato's costume. It really does look like he had a bad run-in with a fence.

"I think it's more of a stylistic thing..." Because Wolfwood's cross is full of mercy. Yep.

This was another funny one.
Randall Flagg2000 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Oh man, I cannot believe I didn't find this earlier. I was laughing so hard at it I almost fell out of my chair. I don't know where you came up with the idea for this, but it is pure genius. Thank you for brightening up my day and making me laugh myself silly. Hope you continue to write stuff this funny.
Topaz Talyn chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I would have liked to see that group go up against Vash. Excellent story
Jurodan chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Oh dear god that was funny. I've read it about 10 times so far, and it's just so good. I rarely enjoy comedies as much as I've enjoyed this one. This... is just a beauty. I love it. A fantastic job, on all accounts, just... fantastic!

Jurodan
SK-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This was great! Hilarious...
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That was one of the funniest things I had ever read. I nearly woke up the whole house laughing (I'm reading at night) as I read off the first four or five 'original' GhGs (not that the other ones weren't brilliant, but the first ones surprised me with the hilarity).
Nanenna chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
nighty-night! lol! this is just too great! did you ocme up with those guys yourself or were they references to anime i've never seen? i'm just going to assume you came up with them all by yourself, kay? too good! you're the best!
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow... The origonal gun-h-guns... And what does MAster Knives know about the X-Men anyways? That is unless Rem or Steve or one of the other crew members had a copy of it...
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Oh man... this was GREAT. I couldn't stop laughing. :-D Bravissimo! Fantastic job on creating a totally hilarious fic.
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Oh...my..freakin'..GOD! That was soo funy, I started laughing almost imeddiately! And now my spelling is being affected! ROTFLMAO!
* nearly falls out of her chair laughing so hard *
Breathe! I must...breathe! Oh, man, that was great...Do you have anymore like this? Please say you do! Oh man...* sighs deeply * ...
Ersatz.Love chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I am forever 0wnz0red by your skills. You made the funniest fic I have read in a long time, and...it almost seems...like...Legato and Knives are completely in character! *gasp* You are worthy to be on my favorite authors list. j00 0wnz, f00. I am totally r0x0red. R0x0r 0n, d00d.
Rpgingmaster chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
If you ask me,Vash is:

off Quistis Trepe's(FF8)orange obsession.

off Seifer Almasay's attitude.

like a #%# in glasses.

4.A wimp with a cool look.

P.S.-Shorter than Yardwork,but your brand of dry

humor is still hilarious!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »