Reviews for At Last I Find You
booknchocolate chapter 1 . 2/22
Even James has feelings...Ha!
Omg that James bit... Genius!
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 1/20
Nice and hot!
Tamha chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
While clearly lacking any kind of arc to reconcile their clashing political standings at the time this would take place, I can't help but like a story where Sev wins out.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I love the idea that Severus wins Lily in the end rather than James :) This story is well written and really sweet, the fierce emotions of teenagers and their shy, nervous inhibitions were described so accurately. You took a bit of liberty pretty much ignoring their differences with regards to Voldemort and Dark Magic, but as their reconciliation was written so nicely I'm quite happy to ignore that :)
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I just don't know I'm so so so torn :( I did dislike James because he was a silly poohead but also Snape chose his own path and made his own future and as happy as I am for Severus finally getting Lily I do feel sorry for James! but meh this was written so wonderfully and I like how it was an "accidental" meet up rather than arranged, it made it sweeter and the way they were together was so perfect! Brilliant writing and lovely story!
alexa01 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is the first Snape/Lily fic I've ever read and I am quite surprised. This is really good.
Cali Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Aww I wish this actually happened /3 My poor Sevvie finally gets what he so deserves!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I can see how this relates to the song. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too. Thanks!
Alison chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is fairly well-written, but it's quite out of character. Snape was definitely not handsome; he was described as having long, greasy hair, a large hooked nose, black cold eyes, uneven yellow teeth, and clammy skin. While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think most would agree that that is not a description of "handsome"! Also, Lily was never friends or anything else with Snape after fifth year, and it goes against her personality to ignore everything he'd done. It wasn't just the Mudblood incident, it was several years worth of prejudice, dark magic, and him making it clear he wanted to become a Death Eater. Lily would NOT go for any of that, she had a very strong sense of right and wrong and she really stuck to her convictions.

But the writing was quite good!
ShadowedPlague chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO BLOODY AMAZING! You are a brilliant writer!
The Demon Ledger chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love Sev and Lil together. They are so amazing, they are so beautiful.

But poor sweet James. He is such a doll, I love him so. He will always loose to the might of Sev's power.

Amazing writing, keep it up!
ann moreau chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I like this story! Write more stories about this pair please ;)
Jemma chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh. My.

The majority was perfect, so sweet, but when it got to the end with James, i felt like crying a bit myself!

This is good and a half

wow, i feel so bad for James, but I love it!
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
wha-huh?oh...poor james...a bit sad but nicely done :D