Reviews for Lords of Time
Unknown Kadath chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Good to see Webcast Nine and the Android Master-too bad there aren't more people writing fics ...
timano chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
An excellent piece of writing, tying together all four seasons of the new series (and alluding to the TV movie as well). 10 out of 10 stars
Adeptis chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
good story
tiamat100 chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
This is Fantastic! Please write more, its brilliant! Amazing! Fantastic! Pretty pretty please with a broken type-40 TARDIS on top write more soon!
Soreye chapter 7 . 3/29/2008

pretty good.
Adeptis chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
good story
Verna-S chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
I'm a big fan of your ability to weave together a good plot. And yay, multiple Doctors!

You do sometimes have a few typos or words that are missing a space between them which you could fix with spellchecking before you post.
Verna-S chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Whoo, a Time War story that has people in character and makes a nominal amount of sense! Totally adding this to my list of stories I like. Thanks for writing.

Also, fan of the slash.
celticfox chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Shame. I was rather fond of Android!Master.
DWoodlock chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Well. I didn't think much to it at first but it got better in the last few chapters. I liked the introduction to Cult of Skaro.
Koschei966 chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
i wish someone apart from me would review this fic... anyway i like how you've done this chapter (daleks :)) it's good to show both sides of this war
Koschei966 chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
good chapter, i always enjoy when it's like more than one doctor in an episode. yay! rani's making a cameo appearance!
Koschei966 chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
i'm so glad you updated! i like the start of this chapter, of course i like the rest too but i just enjoyed how it was like the master had been telling him about it.
Koschei966 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
i really love your writing style, it makes me want to read more and more. update soon please, i'm really enjoying your stories