Reviews for The Easy Things Are Never Easy
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Love this!
Vespera chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Very cute. Nice to see Kim uncomfortable for a change; it's always Tommy dealing with insecurities in the T/K relationship.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Ha ha ha ha. So cute. I think it would've been funny if he had decided to pull the same prank on her that she had on him in The Green Candle Pt 2. Catch ya on the flip side.
kloi21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
So sweet! i loved it
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Squee. So cute. Love it.
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Aw, you're way too good at this.
CathyD chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aw... *sigh* too cute! Great job! I love Tommy and Kimberly, they are adorable! LOL Can't wait to read more from you. Keep 'em coming! :)

Cat
psav2005 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Great story, very sweet
Vodams chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I loved this fic..it held a special tender moment between Kim

and Tommy also with a little kick of encouragement from Aisha!
jean chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
very sweet
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was very cute. I love that you took a moment very few people remember, since this was definitely a Adam-centric episode (not that there is anything wrong with that). I love to see Kim off balance, and her and Tommy's positions reversed. Good job, I look forward to more
jps1926 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This was SO SWEET! I always hated that they never actually showed her ask him out to the dance. It would've been an interesting change. Thanks for making a dream come true.
Cranelove chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was so sweet... So perfect, I can totally picture the scene. I just have one question... WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE YEARS? it's not fair you've been hiding those sweet, well written and great ideas for us. I'm glad you had more inspiration and wrote more stories, i hope that you keep coming and keep giving us what we were needing. I totally love your style, you understand the characters, and the way you write is great... If you feel you need more inspiration, most of the episodes are on youtube, so you can check them and keep writing. Please keep writing PR stories because you are definitively one of the best...

Sorry for the long Reviews, but it's your fault for writing amazing stories, i always have a lot to say,lol...

Hope to read more from you soon.

Mili
grits chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
cute

i like your stories
rose19586 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was really sweet! I loved it!