Reviews for Polar Opposites
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was about five kinds of amazing. I loved how you portrayed Brooke's and Peyton's relationship. I always see people portraying them as closer friends after Peyton continuously stabs Brooke in the back, but I hands down prefered this way better.
timme chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
funny, cuz in reality brooke is terribly selfish and self-centered to everyone, especially the people she dates. but this is all true too.
Cribellate chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I think I'm getting addicted to your stories.

stop writing such damn good stuff xD
yaba chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
beautiful, in a disturbing kind of way considering its all pretty true and even if you do single out moments where peyton is being less of a friend than brooke, it's all true so that's whats so heartbreaking. great job :)

Yana
MoneyMatchShip chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow, this story is powerful. I am not a Peyton fan... the only time I like Peyton is when she is with Jake, and that ended. She is just really self-centered. I can't believe that she would hurt her best friend like she did, so many times. This was a realy good story!
Dudly chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was... A really interesting take on the friendship. Makes me wonder. It's really well done though.

I kind of want to know when you started thinking about them in that light.

Great work.

dudly xx
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
So sad, so true.
GodessSiri chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This story rings so sad and so true. I've always felt Peyton was a parasitic friend to Brooke.
ME chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
OMG i totally agree. tho i don t HATE peyton that was just so... AWESOME. and true :( poor booke
1treehillcharmed chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
decent one-shot. i hate peyton lol brooke is def. a better friend than peyton will ever be. althought, the brooke/peyton friendship has been better in season 5.
brucasfanatic chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hey so I read you fic thre-four times already and I have to say you've captured the essence of Brooke and Peyton's relationship perfectly. i mean, on the one hand some people may say that P was completley out of character in the beginning of the fic, but it makes sense that she'd act like that as a child, that's not what got to me. What did get to me is what you wrote about their relationship during highschool. When Peyton left with Nathan and then all the drama with Lucas. that was completely in character and its smack dab obvious from the history of the show. i especially loved this part:

How can Peyton put her in this position? She knows Brooke! She knows that Brooke is a better friend than her. There’s no way she’ll be able to continue her relationship with Lucas knowing Peyton has all these feelings.

I hate, and I mean HATE how stupid some people were with the whole Brooke/Peyton fight in the s3 finale. I mean, how could they not see the position Peyton put Brooke in? What could Peyton POSSIBLEY have imagined would happen or expected to get out of saying that she has feeligns for the guy that she cheated on her friend with? There are a few scinerios that could happen. a) Brooke stays with Lucas and tries to pretend like nothing has happened while Peyton's "feelings" bottle up until she convinces her victim heart that its okay to go after Lucas again b/c Brooke obviously didn't value Peyton's friendship to leave him like she had in s1. b)Brooke stays with Lucas, is even MORE insecure and is a bitch to Peyton, who runs to her knight in shining clone, who is getting frustrated at Brooke's insecurities, and they end up together AGAIN. or c)Brooke breaks up with Lucas, and even though she does this b/c she's a good friend, Peyton will go after Lucas saying that its okay now since she waited for Brooke to get over him-wait! THATS WHAT HAPPENED!

and people question why Brooke was such a bitch in S4. *rolls eyes*

I also loved the part when B first finds out about the L/p cheating. When she thinks that Peyton doesn't think Brooke could ever be really in love b/c of her reputation...well, Peyton said the EXACT THING to Haley her insta!bff! in s1, didn't she? ughgh...

sorry bout my rant...i'll stop now. Not too big a fan of Peyton, if you couldn't tell. ) excellent job!
x.lennie chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Great story, although I don't think Peyton is like that.

She's much worse.

But you came close :P

No just kidding, great story, Brooke really is a great.

Too good for Peyton.'Well, anyways, great writing & great story:P
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Peyton is way out of character. Plain and simple.
S05Y31 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
one word...Wow! Amazing! You nailed the Breyton friendship on the head. because no matter what Peyton does Brooke will always eventually go back to her, and i think Peyton takes advantage of that!

Great oneshot! I really enjoyed it! Well done
nikatsu chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
It's sad how Brook always has it in her to forgive Peyton every time.