Reviews for The one who breaks you
Sorrick chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You have a very naive and dangerous concept of rape. Victims don't ever grow to love their rapists.

I pray that nobody asks your advice in relationships as you will probably lead them into a situation that will result in rape, though with your mind set they probably deserve and will enjoy it.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
how sad. but beautiful.
SpeakSarcasm chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
that was really sad. i feel like crying now. sob D but it was a great story and i really understand it. good job on it. -thumbs up-

-sightxd
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Pretty good. As for the mistakes - this is fanficiton, it doesn't always need to follow the timeline! xD

I'd be glad to beta for you though.
mangatemptresshikaru chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
i think my keyboard will short-circuit from all the tears flowing. oh my god, that was so sad! a good story, though. keep writng and i'll keep reading.
boRed-consPiracy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
omg that made me cry at the end, (i always knew sasuke was ganna end up killing himself he so emo! haha jking _) any great job on writing thisi was something new and interesting and damn that Itachi for killing Naruto!and damn Naruto for leaving Sasuke! oh well i guess it can't be helped...anyway keep showing off your writing skills!

OWAI!
kIRA-999 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This was awesome! soo many emotions and really sad but it was all nicely dome and well put. I LOVE IT! wished you'd made it continous but the end on this one was just perfect. YOU DID A NICE JOB! XD
Weisse Socken chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Really well written XD

I didn't seen any major spelling mistakes, and only a couple of the sentences sound a bit weird :P mainly complications with the whole I/You/He thing.

lol Sasuke died... XD
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I Started Crying. It was so emotional I could feel Sasuke's pain. This is definately going to my faves!

Nice job!
chancecards chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
omg that was so sad. it made me cry and nothing ever makes me cry. you have a real gift as a writer.