Reviews for My Body Lies Over the Sea
Suadade chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
This has far too few reviews. This is beautiful. So many small details are explored and remarked upon. I really do love the imagery and how you explain everything.
riding-the-wind chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
You said that you had more you wanted to add..I think if you ever get the chance you should, because this is absolutely amazing. All your stories (at least the Naruto ones) are. They are heartfelt and gut-wrenching and amazing.
yume76 chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
your writing style is really good. the plot is very insightful and invokes contemplation. keep it up.
Chikari chapter 19 . 1/25/2010
that is awesome, keep up the good work~
Duchessa chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I don't know why these don't have more reviews. They're awesome.
Jellybean06 chapter 19 . 6/18/2008
I don't know why this only has two reviews, since it is is really good. They were all really short, but extremely well-written.

By the way, chapters 5 and 13 are the same, I don't know whether you did that intentionally or not.

I really liked it. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Bloodied Wings chapter 19 . 8/15/2007
It's unfair for you to have only one review because this is one of the greatest Naruto fics I have read. Any errors I missed, my apologies, but I think you had the same chapter twice. Whether that was intentional or not has yet to be seen, but it was great and amazing and you really are great at this.
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 18 . 8/7/2007
These were all really great and I especially liked the Gaara and Sai ones. Excellent set of drabbles.