Reviews for The Last Time
Tristan Hyde chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love the way in which the glare between the two is described in so much detail. The tension between the two can be felt very powerfully in this story.
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Poor Sev. I feel quite sorry for him sometimes. How sad to love someone so completely like that only for them to love your enemy. Sniff.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Nice addition to your story! It filled in the gap created by that scene quite nicely. Funny, but in your original story it didn't feel like it was missing. Now that I've read it, however, it is a strong scene that would add to the original story.

Nice job,

Esc.
mokubahv chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This was excellent. Very well written, as is everything you've done. XD

I am SO happy you clarified what happened in that scene. I was terribly confused, and this really shed some light. Wonderful work.
lilyfan06 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
really great! loved the whole legilimency (idk if thats how u spell it) thing.
duj chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
It doesn't seem to have occurred to you (and naturally would not have occurred to Lily, since she's unaware of it) that the Marauders don't need HER to spy on Snape. They have a Map that tells them where he is whenever they want to find him and an Invisibility Cloak that allows them to sneak up on him and take him by surprise whenever they choose or to just follow him around undetected. I strongly suspect they used the two as bullying aids, BTW ...