Reviews for Destruction?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
HAHA such a fun, nice story. I never thought such a short story wud make me laugh so much :D
aisacchan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
LOL.. poor Tsukimori-kun
xXBluefangXx chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
ahhahahahhaha noh my gosh! this is soooo.. wow hah i died laughing(kidding) haha i remembered that part in the anime when tsuchiura asked him to heat the food and ended up burning it! hahaha soo funny LMAO. thanks for sharing
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Funny, but short. Still, thanks for writing this~
Maze Puppet chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hehehe.

Poor, poor Tsukimori. Well, one can only be a genius in one subject, I suppose. And his genius leans towards violin.

Great writing! _

-Maze Puppet
HakuRiu chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
wahahaha~! this was so cute~! - i love it. *-* tsuki's excuse was absolutely funny~! :DD we can't blame him for all this... he just wanted to make breakfast for his girlfriend. :))
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Kawaii, so mcuch for an excuse Tsukimori.(Though I actually thought just like Len that a stove is an oven and an oven is a stove last time ')
SleepyPuppy chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
funny but i want to see hino's reaction after are u going to continue?
candyluver chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
LOL...
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
HAHAHAH!KAWAII!I can just imagine's Len's face while he's panicking inwardly!Hahahaha!
Kaye19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
haha. kinda funny. hoped it was long. :)
RosyColoredSky chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Leave it to Len to try and cover up his mistake ]

Fluffy, funny, sweet, and believable (Remember when Len couldn't heat the food at music camp?)
diana05 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Hahaha OMG xD Len's too adorable for words 8D I went a bit O_O when it ended there~ But awesome one-shot overall
Elle.V chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
~* Love the idea you drove out of the story...

imagine Len Tsukimori in Hini Kahoko's kitchen DESPERATELY trying to c0ok her breakfast in bed wearing her PINK frilly apron with a Gigantic heart shape imprinted on the front . The very picture just makes me wanna GAG . But at the same time roll on the flo0r LAUGHING my head off && enjoying every ounce of misery for him that will come out of it ! Muahaha !

Ok wth . GoNe t0o far... ii know... but really...

Maybe you could do something with this ? Pretty please ?

Humour... Tragedy... Romance... something ?
jill chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Very funny. It reminds me of the violin duet episode where he was unable to heat the food. Haha! )

Please keep on writing! And, if you don't mind, update me when your next La Corda is uploaded? Thanks! :)