Reviews for Tiny Hero
very good
azab chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
loved it
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this. It was so insightful. I always wondered what Sam thought about Dean carrying him out of the house when he was a baby. It seemed like such an important moment when he found out and like a real revelation to Sam. I think you've got the right insight into the boys and how Sam would be thinking and feeling about it.

Amazing job, hun!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I really liked this! Nice to see Sam's reaction to Dean pulling him from the fire, and to see him realize that he sometimes takes his big brother for granted. Love the title, too!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I really liked this. I always wondered what exactly went through Sam's head when he found out that piece of information... great job!
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh...

"Dean was cocky and sure of himself; always bragged about his conquests with the ladies, his good looks and, really, how tough he was; but he’d never said anything about that night in 1983. Dean never really bragged about any of the times he’d protected Sam…just always said that Sam was his responsibility and stepped between the younger sibling and danger without a split second of hesitation."

That line just got to me so much.. I don't know if it was the music, the mood I was in while reading, but I was so struck by this. Thank you so much for posting.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
this episode was really the first time that dean broke our hearts wasnt it... great job on showing sam his tiny hero.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This was so lovely. Gentle and thoughtful. Thank you for posting this! I love the moments when the brothers remember what they have done for each other and this was handled so beautifully.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I didn't get a chance to tell you how much I loved this story at Kazcon. Didn't figure out the quilting lady was the Nana who wrote the story till I got home : ) Loved Sam realizing that Dean really would do ANYTHING for him, and that he's taken that for granted. Nice that Sam realized the creak of the car door was the sound of home.
Shannz chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This is a great tag. I always thought when I saw this scene that Sam would think more of it and beyond what they showed us in the episode. This is why I love fan fiction so much. Fills in all the blanks just lovely.

Nice touch having Sam come to appreciate the squeaky doors and recognizing all the sacrifices Dean has made for him.

Excellent.

-shan
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
aw, man, just warm fuzzies all around! Great little tag and great job getting into Sam's head and making him realize that he should no longer take his brother for granted. And one hell of an Excellent closing line! Very nicely done, thank you for sharing.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
loved that last line: "Sam would always look up to his big brother…even if he was taller than Dean." Too true! great story!
rholou chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I really enjoyed this story. I always like it when people flesh out the existing story, if you know what I mean. I always noticed how Dean is supposed to be the big headed one but he never brags about the real heroic acts he does, as if there nothing to be proud of, just the way things are. Also I loved the way you got your point across about how Sam feels about Dean by using the car door as a metaphor. Great jon thanks for posting.
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Looks like the KozCon got the old creative juices flowing. This was great!

The first time I watched that episode I remember thinking, "How is it that Sam didn't know that story?"

I really liked your take on the reason why and it was very true to character.

Loved it!
Nilah chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Cute little piece. Sam really seemed to not appreciate Dean as much as he should in those earlier eps. Although he seems to be catching on pretty quickly now.