Reviews for Dirty Magic: A Snape Collection
The Laughing Corpse chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
I love this collection. Nicely done. SnapexLily is my guilty pleasure.
Chi Yagami chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I'm really enjoying these
duj chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Good Snape voice, but the werewolf incident was also in that fith year, definitely before the OWLs (referenced in the memory immediately previous in "Prince's Tale"). I'd have thought it would have featured too, especially since they had a bit of a quarrel over it.
Kocopo chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Snape Snape Snape

you gotta feel sorry for his character *sigh*
kocopo chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
aww, that was so sweet yet sad!

i feel so sorry for Snape..

*sigh*

Great Fic!
Teslyn chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
.-. Make it a twist in the end. Put them together. ;; It's so sad, how Snape turned out.
Minako Miharu chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
I really wanted to give a more articulate review, but O ... this was really good. The prior one as well D.
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Poor Snape. Although he did try to get Lily under the influence of love potion. Poor desperate bloke. Especially since he tried to be good at the last minute and poured the stuff all over her head. yikes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This is very good. I love the way Snape writes, actually: how he's so human in the things that are happening but his style is so cold and detached, all short if even complete sentances. Good job; gonna go read the next chapter now! :)
Virelai chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was really sweet. I was astounded when I first read about Snape and Lilly. You captured his child character perfectly. Great job.

(Renata)
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Having just finished The Deathly Hallows this very night, this fic really impacts me. Poor screwed-up Snape.
Squigglius chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I LOVE IT! Very well written and very very believable! I especially enjoyed the February Valentine entry, which I think is the sort of situation that could definitely have happened. Thanks for the great story!
Notupdatedanymore chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Beautiful and very well written, funny and a bit sad at the end
lilyfan06 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
this is great!
QuakingQuibbler chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
WOW AMAZING. please review my fanfics please.