Reviews for Pleasant Surprises, Welcomed Changes
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 7/19
Very nice story - I wish you would continue it! The characters you have crafted are very likable, well, except for Dumbledore of course. I think the Greengrasses were very well done, along with Tracey and I like how Harry is progressing as a person in this story.
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 7/19
This is an extremely nice and well-developed story.
ravenx1988 chapter 5 . 5/15
I hope you continue this story. I just found it and really like it.
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 4/29
Brilliant story would love to see more of this please update
mrhunterjdavis chapter 5 . 4/9
Would really really like to see the next bit. Really enjoyed the story so far.
Jamervan chapter 5 . 2/12
Alright, time to get back to work and finish this.
big wolf559 chapter 5 . 1/8
An update would be nice it was a good story
shadowmoonlight1234 chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE UPDATE!
veelabyte chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
It’s too bad you weren’t able to continue/finish this story because this has been the most interesting and one of the best Harry/Daphne stories I’ve read by far.

If you ever do get to read this, I hope you’ll find a way to finish this. But if you can’t, I’d still like to thank you for sharing this lovely story.

Have a nice day!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
Oh, please, please, PLEASE! Please finish this story. It has so much potential. Given the fact that the intelligent and honorable Amelia Bones took the time to get all of her ducks in a row before informing that brainless twit Fudge, things should move on more smoothly than they usually do. She also has quite a Pensieve full of Dumbledore's "misbehavior" (rather a innocuous term for his lawbreaking, I'd say) with which to keep HIM occupied.

Since this is the Year of the Toad, there should be lots of fun ahead.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
"It is with a heavy heart that I must deliver some disturbing news. This evening, shortly after eight o'clock, Harry Potter was kidnapped." Now, why did he lie? He used Legilimancy on Petunia and saw/heard what Harry said; and he read the note that Harry wrote. He knows darn well that Harry wasn't kidnapped.

Aside from being interesting, this story features one of my favorite pairings. I'm sorry it was never finished. Any chance of that happening? Just wondering.
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work of art and please come back to write more soon.

Terri
hagrid51 chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
Woo Hoo! Finally someone is willing to take on Dumbles and the Fudge packer! Even though this might be a 'moldy oldie' I love it! Oh, yeah, just checked the date, last update in 2011, it is now 2017... Still, I love a 'Arry and Daphne story.
KingRider6911 chapter 5 . 4/29/2017
Amazing story just sucks that you didn't continue it!
Bronze chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
I wish you had written more of this story. Finally a story where Bumbleohsomore gets what's coming to him! To read where he goes down in flames is something I'd really want to read about! But I guess real life got in the way of your writing as there's been no update in six years. I'd enjoy reading this if you decide to pick up where you left off.