Reviews for Pleasant Surprises, Welcomed Changes
KingRider6911 chapter 5 . 21h
Amazing story just sucks that you didn't continue it!
Bronze chapter 5 . 4/18
I wish you had written more of this story. Finally a story where Bumbleohsomore gets what's coming to him! To read where he goes down in flames is something I'd really want to read about! But I guess real life got in the way of your writing as there's been no update in six years. I'd enjoy reading this if you decide to pick up where you left off.
BRONZE chapter 4 . 4/18
But of course Bumbleohsomore could tell his flaming moron club the truth! They might start to wonder what other thing he's been less then truthful about. And that could lead them to checking out other things he's told them over the years. That could lead them to seeing just how dishonest and untrustworthy he is.
bronze chapter 2 . 4/18
Damn! This just gets better with every chapter! It makes me laugh like the stories That Boy Is Trouble and Dear Order. Both outrageously funny. Of course I wish I could find a story I was reading before where Harry's in Diagonle Alley and Snape's in Scotland. Harry's like 11 years old I think getting his first wand. Every wand he tries something bad happens. One wand collapses a building further down the alley. One blows out the wand shop side wall. One kills a flock of pigeons. One causes Snape to be struck by lightning while just outside the castle in Scotland. And of course he blames Harry even though they've never met at this point. But this was an extremely good story. I'm enjoying reading it.
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/18
In the last six years you must've been extremely busy or lost interest in finishing this which is really too bad. I've only read the first chapter but I find it very funny. I love that first Daphne sends Harry a letter then a wizarding photo of herself in a clingy nightshirt. Due to the fact that he never gets enough food while in Durskaban, is she trying to kill him with it? If so, WHAT A WAY TO GO! Of course that doesn't jibe with a certain long bearded old meddling moron's plans for him though. Seems to me he thinks Harry's a mushroom. You do understand what the definition of a mushroom is? Kept in the dark and fed shit.
Kluseqq chapter 5 . 1/30
abandonded feelsbadman
Destributor chapter 5 . 1/28
Dude you dead? If not continue this please
PoseidonPrince chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
not bad
spider2016 chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
please write more of this story soon.
Rishie chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
I read this story a couple of years ago, the first HPxDG fic I ever raad. I'm sorry that you never finished it, this has the potential to be a totally awesome story and it's already fantastic.
sillypaulie chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Please hurry up this is one of the few interesting ones
Currahee506 chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Update please good stories. Shoulsnt be cut off like this
Mmars69 chapter 5 . 4/27/2016
I just started reading this today and couldn't stop until I got to the end.
I have to admit, if this is the end, it's a good place to stop... but I hope you will write more on this excellent story.
Thanks for writing.
Dogco94 chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
Hoping for more!
Crossxx chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
I love this story it makes me smile and laugh I want more. Hopefully you will come back to soon.