Reviews for Pleasant Surprises, Welcomed Changes
Soki711 chapter 5 . 3/25
I've read this story twice now. Is the author discontinuing it? It's funny how good stories stop in the middle of it and bad stories run for 50 chapters.
Soki711 chapter 2 . 3/25
I always get a kick out of Harry working so hard in the garden. The bloody yard looks like it's on a 30 foot lot. I think you could do the front yard, weeds and all in about 15 minutes.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story it is very good and interesting and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
dawnlilypotter chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Pleas continue this is gooood
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Lovely
Tanaxanth chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Any chance of this being continyed?
dault3883 chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
i wish you would continue this story its awesome
STEVE chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I really enjoyed your story please continue but I do have a question why daphne doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes a lot of people make it so she has black hair i thought she had blonde hair so I researched it and I was right she has blonde hair blue gray eyes just wondering .
armahgeddon chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
this is a really nice read, is it abandoned or discontinued?
imnotraven16 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
excellent story
old-crow chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Hi,

I saw this start as a story listed as a favorite. It seemed like a good start to a plot. Do you have any plans of continuing with it? If so, I would be delighted to read the rest as you work on it. If not, it probably should be marked as abandoned.

It’s too good to be road-kill.

Old-Crow
john.allmark.7 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Pleeeease continue this story!
It's really one of the best I've ever read and your portrayal of the characters are both close to the source and yet you make them yours. I'd love to know where you'll take this story!
LatinStoryteller chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Great fucking story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
tis a pity this story was never finished, because its brilliant.
dragonMSTR chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
You had better continue this story! (Precedes to make empty threats and glare).
But seriously, great job