Reviews for Pleasant Surprises, Welcomed Changes
Rishie chapter 5 . 8/17
I read this story a couple of years ago, the first HPxDG fic I ever raad. I'm sorry that you never finished it, this has the potential to be a totally awesome story and it's already fantastic.
sillypaulie chapter 5 . 8/4
Please hurry up this is one of the few interesting ones
Currahee506 chapter 5 . 6/30
Update please good stories. Shoulsnt be cut off like this
Mmars69 chapter 5 . 4/27
I just started reading this today and couldn't stop until I got to the end.
I have to admit, if this is the end, it's a good place to stop... but I hope you will write more on this excellent story.
Thanks for writing.
Dogco94 chapter 5 . 3/30
Hoping for more!
Crossxx chapter 5 . 3/22
I love this story it makes me smile and laugh I want more. Hopefully you will come back to soon.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 5 . 2/13
Nice story. It got a tad dramatic, but I still found it amusing to read all the jokes through the tale.
Western-Otaku chapter 5 . 1/12
I love this story, your version of Daphne is fun and lovable and not necessarily all Ice, you show that she is still Human.

I also like that Harry is more confident in this story but not overly confident as to cross into arrogant or cocky territory.

I wish there were more to read, honestly! Why are all the good fics I want to read not complete :( They're also all 2 years old (since their last registered update)...
ernien46 chapter 5 . 1/4
Great story. I was hoping for more.
Temporal Knight chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Well I have to say while Harry was far more assertive and forward than I would expect prior to his fifth year, this story as a whole was fun and a seems to be proceeding in a great way. I really wish you would write more of it! It was good and I liked the characterization of Daphne, Tracey, and Marie in addition to how you used Amelia. Please keep going.
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Please update this story soon it's amazing.
god of all chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Really good stick with it.
at-nightfall chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Amelia Bones shouldn't be able to free Sirius without at least some court ruling.
Fudge shouldn't have any say in the freeing of Sirius. He is a Politician, not a Judge.
Don't give Remus any extra powers. Either find some other way for the information you want to be available, or build the story with having incomplete information.
at-nightfall chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Sunrise in London on July 15th is 05:00. I wouldn't expect it to be warm enough for tanning before 09:00.
Why would Daphne's mother asked to be called Marie instead of Mrs. Greengrass? Especially if wizard society is a bit old fashioned?
You are in the UK, in the 1990es. A lot of shops close at 17:00. Others at 18:00. Big shops in London might be open until 20:00. Why should the opening times for Wizard shops differ?