Reviews for Pleasant Surprises, Welcomed Changes
mumphie chapter 4 . 3/12
Oh, I so want more! Whatever new hobby you have for the little free tome available, please get down on bended knee to beg your muse to come home!
I found your story wonderfully full of humor, well developed characters, and intrigue. The bad guys haven't been smited as yet! A great beginning, but definitely needs much, much more! :)
mumphie chapter 5 . 3/12
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 12/23/2019
This story is honestly very cute. I love your version of Daphne very, very much!
Vanadir chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2019
Please update this!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 5 . 5/20/2019
I really can not wait to read more of this!
stars90 chapter 5 . 5/13/2019
I'd love to see this continue!
Ina Bauer chapter 5 . 4/27/2019
Danke für die FF, der Anfang ist wirklich gut und ich hoffe das noch sehr viele Kapitel kommen werden!
Sonst bin ich kein Reviewschreiber, aber ich möchte dich ermutigen endlich weiter zu schreiben!
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
please continue.
PotterFan154 chapter 2 . 9/3/2018
please updaate
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 7/19/2018
Very nice story - I wish you would continue it! The characters you have crafted are very likable, well, except for Dumbledore of course. I think the Greengrasses were very well done, along with Tracey and I like how Harry is progressing as a person in this story.
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 7/19/2018
This is an extremely nice and well-developed story.
Twiceland2015 chapter 5 . 5/15/2018
I hope you continue this story. I just found it and really like it.
TheDarkFallenOneOfLight chapter 5 . 4/29/2018
Brilliant story would love to see more of this please update
mrhunterjdavis chapter 5 . 4/9/2018
Would really really like to see the next bit. Really enjoyed the story so far.