Reviews for Together and Alone
KuriKashi chapter 4 . 5/1
This is just adorable! Well done!
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 5/1
This is really interesting! I also really like how Sakura actually takes action!
Well done!
1234 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I really can't ignore how illogical it is for Kakashi to bring Sasuke home, BACK TO KONOHA, right after getting injured in his fight with Haku. Konoha isn't a five minute walk away from Waves. Not only that, Kakashi didn't even bother to remove the senbons on Sasuke while he carried him back home. That, AND instead of going straight to the hospital, he decides to bring Sasuke to Sakura's house like ? I know it's for plot purposes but that's just really poor thinking. :/
HowdeeCoyote chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Super cute story. I enjoyed it and I'm a stickler for proper diaglog-you can tell this is a dated story so it didn't bother me at all! Gah, this was FLUFF CITY! Bahahahaha. ;) Thanks for writing such a yummy little story and I hope you have an awesome day!
Imateenwolfluva chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
I shud be studin but me was reading ur stry anyway lol . SHHHHH don't tell anyone ! Aderwise I will die a painful death I'm not reviewing as wercrazybesties4lyf , cuz idk sumtin happened ! I'm so worried now ! Anyway , I REALLY LUVD UR STORY IT WAS SUPER FLUFFFFFFF ! HOORAY ! I LUVVD IT oki buh byez
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Sequel please, i want to know what would happen in the chunin exam :)
CherryblossomWarrior chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Kyaaaaaaaa SUGOI DESU NE
...
This is what happens
So um yeah
Maymist chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Oh my gosh... I love this story to pieces!
I spent the whole day reading it and all the fluff was making me blush SO much. I really liked how they were watching movies and snuggling, Sasuke's little jealously, the whole plot in general, how you wrote Sakura's mom, Kakashi's suggestive moments (LOL), the little NaruHina, the suspense, the interactions, the writing style, EVERYTHING.
I love everything about this story, even the picture you chose for it. Did you draw it by the way? I love it (:
Thank you for writing such a master piece
•*•*•*•Kayla•*•*•*•
ilufmanga chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
Naughty kids xD
How old were they? Genin, meaning 12.
Wahahhahaha. How cute!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
Aw, this was pretty cute!
mischeif maker chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Sweet story
RAELY chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
tammy chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
holy freaking crap this wass sooooooo cute i fangirled so hard like you have no ideas
Distant Starlite chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Such a unique story line. I thoroughly enjoyed it, I think you did a pretty good job portraying Sasuke, gradually opening up. The fluff wasn't a ridiculous amount making this a fantastic SasuSaku fanfiction. Good work! Keep on writing! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2012