Reviews for Good At Dating
sohashines chapter 15 . 10/24
Is it love?

marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/24
ut oh well that escalated quickly
BooksAreMedicine chapter 30 . 6/25
Nice dating idea.

Wonderful closing line
BooksAreMedicine chapter 29 . 6/25
Good call to have Lorelai go crazy. I like how well she can make up for things, fits with her big heart and impulsive actions
BooksAreMedicine chapter 28 . 6/25
Way to go Richard, bonding and looking out for his wife all at once :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 27 . 6/25
I enjoyed their serious discussion about their fight and tempers.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 26 . 6/25
Wonderful growth with Emily
BooksAreMedicine chapter 25 . 6/25
Wow, I love the change for her crying about Luke and not Chris, great idea and it works so well.
Yes! I love that they want to bring Jess home! I always wanted him to come back :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 24 . 6/25
I like how they left Jess out of the story, fits your AU with things being a little better with Jess.

I like Lorelai's apology, starts off with the important stuff, just like she does when she gets serious
BooksAreMedicine chapter 23 . 6/25
Good call to include this, Lorelai needs to learn to respect Jess' role in Luke's life.

Nice sly comment about him and Paris. It would be kind of weird if Rory and Jess dated while Luke and Lorelai did too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 22 . 6/25
I really like how Richard respected Luke, nice touch and it fits well with how Richard interacts with Lorelai.

I loved Rory's defense and how well she got through to Emily.

Nice incorporation of the show's dialogue too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 21 . 6/25
Go Luke, he certainly can stand up for himself.
Nice job showing Lorelai's panic and love all at once, very good characterization
BooksAreMedicine chapter 20 . 6/25
Cool twist with Luke kissing her at the end
BooksAreMedicine chapter 19 . 6/25
Again, love the contrast between Luke and all of her other guys
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 6/25
Great way to show Luke's character by having him successfully get Lorelai to tell her parents right away. It aloso shows he's different from the rest.

Nice dialogue with her and Rory