Reviews for I Am Trying
sdfc
StarElsie chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is interesting
wingedangel791 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OMG plz update! i love this and I can't wait to find out hoe S meets S! Update soon plz!
whiteangel91 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
like your story (people say i have a dirty mind) idc

please update
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wow...she's suffering from nympho issit? hm...i wonder how is syaoan going to help her?

update soon!
nitaBonita chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
interesting... try n update soon!

Ja ne:

~!*everyday-snowangel*!~
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
hey! we need update of this.,!
Acanthah chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Excuse my language, but what the HECK is wrong with you? Sweetheart, did you fall on your head when you were younger? I haven't been taken by surprise since StarJade and her loads of crap, but this...

This is the result of a teenage girl with a hormone-overdose. Mix bad grammar, a wannabe author, and you get crap like this. What were you thinking, honey? Do tell, I'm curious. What the heck were you trying to do? Write PWP Card Captor Sakura style? Don't bother saying there is a plot, because this is a piece of s-h-i-t.

Sweetheart, I do credit you for one thing: you chose the perfect title. You're trying? Too cute. Let me leave you with a bit of advice:

TRY HARDER.

x Maemi
Nekura Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
It's a really good start. Having Sakura acting so promiscuous really brings the levels of intrigue up a notch. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Update as soon as your able alright? You really got my curiousity flowing _
queenboogie16 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really think that your story has great potential. I hope that you will add Syaoran in really soon. I have never read anything with Sakura acting like a slut. So I think this is really unique of you. Plz Plz Plz update soon
czakali chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
omg! this is just amazing...i haven't read a story before where sakura is this wild...lol...update sooN!
devilstail chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was a great chapter I really liked it I can't wait for the others
ILikeLemons chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
OMFG that was great! I love this fic! I love it when Sakura's a slut and bangs lots of guys!

Please please can you have Sakura in a threesome? or even a foursome? I would love it if you had her in one (or lots), please! It can be that 'party' the guy was talking about on the phone!

I'm waiting for an update!
jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
very sexual!

but i guess im perverted at times... anyway im interested in how syaoran will come into this

update soon
Shiona Acitiu chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Girlie if I were you I'd update fast...I don't like this slut Sakura...I mean this is a great start but, still...Anyway...Get Syoaron in here soon...I really don't like the slut Sakura...It just seems so not her!I mean waht if Toya finds out...He'd send Sakura to an all girls military school!And ehr father would be so heartbroken!Update soon!