Reviews for Four Words
X-Ray Hearing chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
I like this story overall, but this chapter is lame. I'm sorry, but Harry is crap at dealing with crying girls, especially Hermione. Listening to him dispense infallible relationship advice to her had me rolling my eyes lol, he's as clueless as Ron is when it comes to girls!
Lucy Lou lastic chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
I said it before and I will say it again: ohmygosh!

U r such a talented author! Gosh this was

A great story!
LivesofFandoms chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
why is luna at hogwarts?
FlowerPower123 chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
loved it!
BlackHawk13 chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
No. I'm sorry...but this is not Ron. He won't tell Hermione he loves her, even though they've been together for two years? And he thinks marriage is "just a piece of paper"? No. I'm sorry.
BlackHawk13 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Except for that very brief moment where Ron and Hermione were walking hand-in-hand through the halls, you're writing them like they were still in 3rd year.

Ron and Hermione's relationship became less caustic after 4th year...and going into 5th year, they barely bickered at all. By the time DEATHLY HALLOWS was over, Ron had matured a LOT. Hermione, too, was less prone to picking at every little thing.

I know you said you're going to deviate from the books in order to "make it your own", but considering this is set two years after DH, your characterizations for Ron and Hermione are off by about 6 years.
toota chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
AMAZING! GREAT JOB!
toota chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
this jaclyn is a bitch & ron is so stupid!
toota chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
why would ron look at this stupid jaclyn, & "not be able to take his eyes off her"?, i'm not so comfy with this! do u think he would cheat on hermione with her?
itsi3 chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
Aww I loved it!

~Crystal
Tearjerker22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Really good story. Good characterization with Ron in making him just the right amount of stupid. I didn't really like adding "another woman" to the story, though.
emmy1124 chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
Another fun Ron/Hermione story. Your ideas are genius. :)

-Emily
Tina101 chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
Good for Pr. McGonagall for making a comment about how long it took!

~Tina101
SnowRose23 chapter 13 . 1/4/2008
aw so cute
kataang2 chapter 13 . 11/30/2007
awesome story im loven it