Reviews for Hall of Mirrors
Lady Zutara chapter 1 . 7/11
Wow. Just wow. This is brilliantly written! I'm speechless. Normally, I know exactly what I want to say about a story and why I liked it. But this chapter absolutely blew me away! I've never read anything like it! I just... wow. Great job! I can't wait to read the rest! :D
Shae Vizla chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Frightening. The Cat is the real Master of the house and everyone know it. I think it like her better because as much as she fear him and see him as the real master, she isn't a coward like her husband. She had seen behind his act since the start but let him play his con, even if she ended married with a man she don't respect, but at this era, I think she was better with this type of man than with a prince who could have been cruel, spoiled and absent. At least, she's the second master on her home, after the Cat and even if it's out of fear, she isn't the slave of consecutives pregnancies like many women of her time. She's the Cat's servant but she's also free.
Shae Vizla chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
A clever and realistic version of the Beast and the Beauty. She fell in love with a beast and is married to a stranger. She loved their simple and free life, when it was only the two of them and now she have the restriction of a queen, entoured by too many people. And the worst is probably that her husband can't see it, don't see her pain where the beast would have angd he want to forget this part of his life and carry with his "normal life", seeing her as her savior but negliging her.
Shae Vizla chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
It sad to say but the King is a product of his time and place in the society. He obviously wasn't taught he wasn't above right or wrong or he's just a sociopath. He's so convincted that he's better than everybody that he doesn't realize his wifes hate him because he's a cruel angd selfish rapist who only care about his needs. Even his children are only tools, the heirs a king should have to continue his bloodline.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Wow, a terrible yet beautiful version of the tale. Cinderella only wanted to have some fun, to be like the others girls for a night but her mother's magic wanted a life who wasn't for her. The difference in their magic make them different in mind and her mother couldn't understand her and in the end, sjte destroyed her. The fairy tale she wanted for her daughter was a prison. I particularly loved the last sentence that translate this : the water smother the fire and left only ashes (there a girl who is only the shell of that she was).
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
This is my favorite. Your stories are great - could you do Alice in Wonderland next?
Ka chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
*reaches last chapter*

That was a pretty nice ride. Thank you for writing.
coolcat12345 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Gretel is with Hansel is so realisticall.
coolcat12345 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
So sad,but is my favorite.
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Pure like true fairytales.
coolcat12345 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
they reach happy ending?
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Great!Witch Cinderella is so and fire simbolism is it looks like I am not only one who thinks that her mother was important.
coolcat12345 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
So / Elfriede seems to be descended from Fair Folk,but I'm little unsure what happened at you do Little Mermaid and Snow Queen?
coolcat12345 chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Like it,especially how she learned from to Shining Ones is great,and moral greyness so refreshing,instead of usual queen wanted to save land from evil vampire Snow White.
coolcat12345 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
is he suffering from multiple personality disorder?You did great job with conflict.