Reviews for Lucius Malfoy's considerable charm
Lolz
Ginny weasley chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Please keep writing!
Jasmine chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
it was a very erotic story but also quite enjoyable and i would wish that the righter would extend the story so hermione met sirius and said that lucius raped her or something.

apart from that accusation i liked it.
JadeRider098 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
O_O...Oh my gawd...I LOVE it!...PLEASE, Update soon! What WOULD Sirius say? Will she tell him or keep to herself? Will Lucy (my nickname for Lucius Malfoy) go for her again? Will he fall for her?...I seriously love this story so please continue it! Lucy so hot and a bad boy!...
granger-malfoy chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
hey please update its good story
funkydevil206 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
update soon
LouLouBear1213 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Jeeze. Update soon.
LadyBolina chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
SO HOT! OMG! Could you PLEASE with lots of Malfoy sugar on top write a sequel? This was the BEST! It made my evening and I was sad when I realized there were no more chapters. I would love to see what happened next and besides, what was the original point of her meeting Malfoy in the first place? :groans: would love to have been at that party only he wouldn't have to bother chasing me as that man wouldn't have made it out the door before I knocked his pretty butt on the ground. Love Bad boy malfoy...totally agree with you on that one! Awesome!
xoxomrshmalfoyxoxo chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
oh my goodness. that was probably the best story i've ever read! I've always wanted to write a story JUST like that but haven't been able to.

God you HAVE to update. That was simply brilliant!
MistressAnime chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
what will sirius say? oh u're evil! pls update soon! i love it!
godessbloodrose chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
hm...depserate is a good word! *sigh* I'd be desperate for him too if that was me...evilness is soo sexy...I hate it when people try and turn bad guys good...it's just so lame.. I really like this! Oh to be hermione right now! cruel place to leave the suspense though...very delicious story so far!
dynonugget chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Oh. My. God. What an intense scene! You've certainly done their 'interaction' justice, I'd say.

I think you should continue the story. Maybe they start out with sex, but it would be neat to have Malfoy unexpectedly fall for her. And of course, there could be more delicious 'alone time' with the two of them :)

Keep up the great work!
Silent-Mousie chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
-squeals- YAY UPDATE WILL IT HAPPEN AGAIN? What will sirius do! Please write!
lonne2 chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
more! Please give us more!