Reviews for At the Close
Tanith chapter 1 . 4/4
Wow, I'm not a big poetry fan generally, but I really like this, it has a rhythm to it that could almost make it a song.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
awww, its beautiful 3
it really is
i wish i could put a tune to it or hear someone sing it
thanks for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
exceptionally well done
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Beautiful. Really, really beautiful.
elizabeth14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aw this poem is sad! But WOW is it good! This is, by far, the best poem I have read! It totally covers everything! Really amazing!
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was beautiful.
Megan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I didn't think your poem was bad at all! I really liked it. It was beautiful and I liked the format.
the-other-em chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
wow. this is simply beautiful! I love how it flows and it doesn't seem to bounce off topic just for the sake of writing. you have an extroidinary talent for making me cry...

It is well written, well developed, adn well loved. Please keep writing poetry- this was amazing!

Lee
hpanai chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
this was an awesome poem! i think your brilliant in poetry! your poems in the wise one's r REALLY good!

-HPANAI
enigma of rivendell chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
coolyo!1 I loved It im adding it to my favs...God we shave to read a poem for LA and memozie it.. I wish I ould do yours but we have to choose out of a stupid book *hmph* ohh well I really loved your poem! and I think your rather well at doing poetry~
kitsune738 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is really pretty.
10thWeasley chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
wow...that's all I can say...that was very haunting and very good. Great job!
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This was a wonderful poem, truely. I think it befit Lily quite well.
harrypotter o.c.d chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
hey loved it. adding to fav.
DeadlyCreative chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is really good. It desplays lots of emotions and walks perfectly with the chapter. I really like it!