Reviews for Beautiful Soul
KaliFox chapter 22 . 1/20/2008
WOW really really good can't wait for you to update!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 22 . 11/4/2007
Please update!
xLissyx chapter 22 . 10/7/2007
that was really good! well done! so sweet about the house! ;D!
Hot4Gerry chapter 22 . 10/6/2007
I just read this today. I like how it is going. I guess it is an AU plotline or will they end up in Paris at the opera house? I guess this has to go differently as Madame Giry did not save him. One little thing changes and the whole story becomes someting else. Looking forward to more as it unravels. I have a feeling that Paris will call to Erik as that part was almost his destiny no matter what the plotline. That part of the story is what made him the Phantom. His relatonship with Christine made him the man he became. It would make a good conflict to have two women in his life. As we know things never run smoothly for the Phantom.
xLissyx chapter 21 . 9/26/2007
aw! sweet and nice touch including Music of the Night! I love that song :D!
My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 20 . 9/20/2007
Dumb asses with the guns! they should burn in H-E-L-L for being mean to Erik YAY Erik for killing (clap hands and run in circles) YAY YAY YAY! go Erik Go Erik!
xLissyx chapter 20 . 9/20/2007
oh my gosh that was close.

And we're starting to see how violent Erik can get but it was sweet that he stayed behind to get shot instead of her :D

Very good chapter
xLissyx chapter 19 . 9/19/2007
no! he's been shot! no!

Good update :D
likes2scrapbook chapter 19 . 9/18/2007
Poor Erik can't cut a break can he? What is going to happen to Antoinette? Write more please!
My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 18 . 9/14/2007
So good you must update :D:D
likes2scrapbook chapter 18 . 9/12/2007
Please continue
likes2scrapbook chapter 17 . 9/12/2007
Past the point of No Return, good ending sentence. Please write more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »