Reviews for Understanding
BlankPage101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I like this a lot better. It would be an awesome ending to the game! This is very good! Amazing job! )
AshKetchumNow chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was a beautiful story. I wish you would write more of these!
EmilyAnn003 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
this was a good story.. i just didnt really under stand it...
End of a Thought chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I liked it was well written and definetely a good idea. The only real problem i have is that you made leon look a little dense.
swiftswan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was so well written! You described the situation perfectly, and the ending definatly had the 'aww' factor _ keep it up!
mookpeace chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really liked it! I really enjoy the spiritual personality on Ashley and I think it really makes sense. LeonxAshley forever. Great job!
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Nice job!
Tibarn'Worshipper chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
WOT! I love this pairing! * shoots Ada*.

Interesting idea for a fic. :) I rly liked it. I hope that you write more about this couple! Lol! Leon's clueless-man-seeing-a-woman-cry made me laugh!
esther-87 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Hey, you fellow Leshley lover :D I love this sweet one-shot. I also agree with a previous reviewer, we need more multi-chapter Leon/Ashley fics! *hint hint*
amayaki44 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very sweet concept, seems believable.. interesting to read.

And I could barely take the ending either.

I mean..

remeber when she fell off the jet ski?

He's all worried and stuff then when he finally sees her, he doesn't look especially... relieved. But if you look closely to his eye/lip combination he has the smallest of smiles

A very loving one.. ((in my opinion))

and then this speak of overtime.. and how he's like nuu then she says "i thought you'd say that" WHAT1!,

doesnt make any sense, she took it all cool like she wasn't completely in love with him.

ah christ.

and NO OFFENSE AT ALL TO YOU. But why are all the LEONXASHLEY stories either kind of short or a one shot? ;_;
thenandnow chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
aw...very sweet.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aww! that was so sweet! i love the idea that she cared about those that tryed to killed them _ this was great!
Kozly-Bear chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
well i liked it :D but i didnt rly understand why she was crying over them either.. care to clear some stuff up for me?

i to hated how they ended RE4 :O LeonxAshley FTW!
Heart's Replacement chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
It was a mystery after all... because I really didn't know what happen then.. but I do know one thing! Leon had a feeling towards Ashley, hehe! This is the first fanfic I read based on Ashley and Leon... all I saw is Ada and Leon... heh...
ResiAddict chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
good story! the ending was great and beyond anything in my ability, well done!