Reviews for His Hobby
creamie99 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This was funny.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Poor Janitor... -snickers- Kudos on another good one-shot!
Witty-Kate chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
lmao!

this was really good
leatharegee chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Haha, that was really funny! :D I liked it!
phoenix's shadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
cute.
Nym chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nice fic. You did a good job at making it sounds like the Janitor (I especially liked the bit about the floors). In a few parts the tone got in the way of grammar, but in overall it was well done.
Scrapped Zero chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Heheh - cute.

I love the attention-to-detail, like how Janitor names the floors and such. Superb
The pills go in your mouth chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
LOL, Very cute, I'm glad I read it.
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ohbrilliance. Oh oh oh. :D
Keith Dudemeister chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That's cute how "mean doctor" always looks out for JD and got the Janitor to stop his "britches shrinking" of the poor kid.
55Valencia55 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Haha. I love that! That's so funny. Janitor is so funny.
XAngst-PrincessX chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very funny! Loved it :)
megs626 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I read this on the JD/Cox community and decided to read it again, I loved it! and you have the Janitor down! you should do another one shot of them from like Kelso's POV
sparkledazzlemsn.com chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I like this. Janitor sounds very much like himself and that's very good. I think you have the level of respect right between Janitor and Cox- he's not afraid of him, but he knows he can't mess with him all the time either.

Very cool.
JD chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I LOVE that you made this in Janitor's POV. I think it's hilarious that he doesn't know any of their names. He calls them Scooter, Mean Doctor, Scary Nurse Lady, Blonde Doctor, and Baldie! I love it! I just wish there was more.