Reviews for The Fun of Fighting
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
At first I didn't understand what they meant by weeks and months, until I realized they were talking about how long Jackson had liked Lilly. You may want to work on clearing that up, making sure people get that.

And then there's the matter of... language.

Even though it is a proven fact that most teenagers curse when they are angry, this show is aimed at pre-teen girls. In any case, you can take the maturity level of the story up to a certain point before it starts seeming "unreal". Even in the matter of love, in the heat of anger, do REALLY you think goofball, child-like Jackson is going to use such strong language in front of his own father? To his own sister? Probably not.

This is only a small problem, because, otherwise, you were very in-character and on-the-ball and all that jazz. Even the "S-H" word wasn't TOO much. But adding the "F" word, no matter how trivial it may seem, brought the story to a screeching halt. Work on that.

All in all... It was very cute and I liked it. The only problems I saw are mentioned and explained above.

Have happy writings, Abby!
Skates16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Yay! Lackson! D Loved it, best lackson one-shot I've read. And how can it not be random when you've got Lilly and Jackson in it? P
WutheringHats chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
cute one-shot abz, but I don't get it: What were Miley and Jackson so riled up about?
uhhh I forgot chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I was confused but Lily and Jackson ended up together in the end so hey I'm happy lol
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh, I really liked that. Especially the last part there. :):) Good story.

Jordyn
beautifuladdiction26 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I love Lilly/Jackson stories. This was cute.
iluvdisneychannel chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
WOW! that is definatly an interesting way to get two people together

.:.*iluvdisneychannel*.:.
daisy617 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
yay! luved it! ship sugar high rulz!
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
"because you don’t know half of it. NO! Not even half, you don’t know a quarter of it! That’s right, you don’t know a fourth of what you’re talking about, so don’t even try!”

LOL, your Jackson is pretty much spot on. As whole, the fic was maybe a little bit crack-ish, but it was amusing, funny, adorable crack, so I more than okay with.

But, the Moliver waste-grabbing was probably my favorite. hee
Short Notice chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Ahaha. I loved Jackson's outburst! That was funny. Miley's reaction was as well. :) Nice job!