Reviews for StarFox The Echo Halo: Run Alive Through the Light
Kylaisbestslayer chapter 39 . 9/7/2015
Sequel . Plixy pl0x. You kind of did water cheif down a little bit. I know he's not invincible but come on at least give him a little more screen time like he seamed under powered, but anyway good job as usual. P.s Kyla is the best slayer :)
kyle chapter 39 . 8/23/2015
I take it back. This might worse than I thought. The flood is free.
kyle chapter 39 . 8/23/2015
Oh god. I don't need a sequel to know what happens next. Lylat system prepare for invasion. The covenant know where you are, but you won't have to stand alone. Humanity is at you side.

Please make a sequel. Please.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2015
Horrible star fox sucks and u watered down the master chief to much learn more about halo
Articfoxhelljunp chapter 39 . 2/14/2015
Best story ever would it be ok if I follow the events that occurred it is for my own fanfic that I am currently writing on so plz respond when possible
Thnx
- Articfoxhelljumper28
Stardog chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
5 stars A
One of the best crossover story's out their
Thanks for such an page turner
HalflingRunner chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This Story is Awesome it needs a Sequel!
FullSpartand chapter 39 . 1/17/2014
THIS STORY NEEDS A SEQUEL!
PikadudeN64 chapter 17 . 1/13/2014
This is the exact same as the last chapter lol
theGrayFoxx chapter 39 . 1/5/2014
Well, I finished reading the ENTIRE thing, and in less than a day too! You did something hard to do, and that was to capture and hold my attention to the end. Congratulations on a story wonderfully written!
Red chapter 39 . 2/18/2013
You should totally make a sequel to this story.

Another thing...

THIS STORY WAS AWESOME!
Klingon-of-MiddleEarth chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Such an entertaining story, but I don't know where you got (SPOILER) Krystal having magic to resurrect Fox, I don't know if that's explained later (Still reading through) but I hope so, that part alone just seemed so random. I luv how you aren't seeming to favor one side over the other.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I can already tell that this will be an awesome story! Just thought to let you know before I plunge headlong into it! Giving me a few ideas on how to write my second chapter of Forces of Destiny already!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
You reposted Chapter 16 in 17's place.
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is already condensed awesomesauce in a can with a side-order of "F*** Yeah!", and I've only read one chapter. Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this...