Reviews for Iris
Just A Fan chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
I read this chapter again (and most of the story) in order to get my dose of Kuro and Ayame. I can't tell you enough how much I love this story. In the beginning, I started reading because it was a LMHG pairing. To put it kindly, I did not enjoy Kuro's presence, nor Ayame's. But alas, they grew on me and now, I can't stand Lucius. And what a cliff hanger! You're killing me! I don't know who I prefer, Kuro or Ayame.

Can't wait until your next installment.
DangerouslyImpulsive chapter 17 . 2/9/2008
Love love! i am (normally) a fan of SSHG and then LMHG-but now i think I'd like nothing more than a piece of Ayame!

Keep writing, your best story yet...

SS
SpeedDemon315 chapter 17 . 2/2/2008
-chases Ayame with my epee- Back off, buddy! Hermione belongs to Kuro and he belongs to Hermione! And that goes for you too, Lucius!

Pardon my digressing. I cannot believe how long it took me to get around to read this story, it was marvelous! I definitely looking forward for the next chapter.

P.S. FYI, Chi's banner is finished, I have the link on my LJ. Also, do you have an actress or model in mind for Hanajima because I have a neat idea for a banner of her. Anyway, keep up the awesome work!
English Nerd chapter 17 . 2/2/2008
Regardless of the lack of Lucius, I did like the chapter. Can't wait for more. Cheers

English Nerd
smileforme chapter 17 . 2/1/2008
Ah. You piqued my interest so I had to go to your reviews and see what B*$& would flame one of my uber favorite HP writers.

I believe it's a bit contradicting that Jordan would say that she or he respects you as a writer, yet goes on to say that you won't be able to do your story justice with the way the plot is going. I mean, it's your story; your ideas. Quite frankly, if she or he is so disappointed by how Iris goes then they should just stop reading it.

It's just arrogant for them to say that Hermione's personality is lacking and that your fiction isn't a HP story at heart anymore. I mean, it's fanfiction. And I disagree with her/his remark about Hermione Granger not being Hermione Granger. People change based on certain situations. Not everyone will be confident and know what to do when confronted with two sexy vampires, two gorgeous blondes, creepy people out to get you, and knowing that you're the cure to an entire specie's curse.

Severus's death was a major blow to Hermione and she took her time dealing with it, but reality caught up with her. Life goes on doesn't it? And about her best friends, this isn't a story about the golden trio; it's about Hermione. Why expect something that you as the author didn't necessarily say would majorly impact the story?

I personally enjoy reading your stories. I believe you're brightly creative and imaginative and I wish I had an ounce of flexibility you had with writing.

Please continue on. I love it when I can't guess the plotline. It's so refreshing when I finally read a story that isn't predictable! Loving it BUNCHES!
smileforme chapter 17 . 2/1/2008
No offense... but Kuro and Ayame are a bit out of Lucius's league. lol. Damn. I just have a thing for hot powerful vampires okay. Don't kill me!
GitaMerah chapter 17 . 2/1/2008
Ack! Now I'm rooting for Ayame. But Lucius and Kuro are not bad choices either. At this point, I'd be happy no matter who she ends up with.
TrinityLayne chapter 17 . 1/30/2008
I have spent the better part of 2 days catching up on this story...

I have been a huge fan of your's from 'in the rain'! and your stories keep getting better and better, This one... I don't even think the most adoring comments could give it the prase your work deserves. (so I'll keep it simple)

Awesome job! *adores you* ;o)

Normaly I am a DIEHARD Lumione person...

But I am really liking the idea of Hermione ending up with Kuro, or even Ayame.( am completly torn over this... ;op) I really want her to end up with Kuro, really i do! But this little itty bit of me, wants her to end up with Ayame.(damn my love of the cold/bitter, seemingly emotionless anime anti-hero, type! ;o)

{“Give me a week,” he said before his lip crashed down on hers.}

well hell, I completly melted into goo at that...

again awesome job, and I really can't wait to read more! (now i'm off to check out your Monogatari stuff on LJ. :O)

later,

TrinityLayne
magdalena2122 chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
nice! update again soon!
Just A Fan chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
"Give me a week," he said before his lips crashed down on hers.

OMG!

I loved it and I must say it was worth the wait. Kuro, Ayame and Lucius? What's a girl to do?

I don't know whether to root for Kuro/Hermione or Ayame/Hermione. I can't believe I actually prefer those pairings to Lucius/Hermione. I love Lucius/Hermione!

But I love the Monogatari family too!

Bravo!

And what about Chi and Chloe?

I love the detailed descriptions you give of the characters. I can picture it all in my head.
Lalia x chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
Ah, my dear, you're killing me with the mixed pairings!

But, oh!, how I love it. ;)
haji666 chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
ooh yummy can't wait to read more!
FireSeraph chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
You are absolutly positively EVIL! Will it end up Hermione and Kuro? I hope it does! Why Doesn't Kuro just kill Ayame? Please update sooner! You are KILLING me!

OH, and its a wonderful story!
aptteach123 chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
This was a good chapter, but I can't wait to see Hermione back with Lucius. Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon!
Jordan chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
Okay. I'm afraid I'm going to sound like a bitch, but I wanted to give my honest opinion because I truly respect you as a writer.

First off, your writing is fantastic as usual.

Now, about the whole Hermione love interest bit. I'm not so much enjoying that just about every main guy in this story is crazy for her... Frankly, you've ommited too much of her personality and character and left us to gather an opinion based on her actions. Making her seem like a tease, although not hatefully so.

You are holding a poll while still writing, I don't think this is particularly beneficial, after reading this last chapter I'm quite dissapointed. Not by the writing or even by the pairing, but by the lack of insight as to what you're writing. You've made it very clear from very early on that Hermione and Kuro are destined. If you change that now for whatever poll, you'll destroy the plot. So no, the story has to continue and eventually end as a Hermione and Kuro love story. That's where you've put her passion and your own. That's not bad! That's just what you've written and I don't think it's fair to you, us, or the story to be holding polls halfway through the plot line. All you're accomplishing with that is dragging hte story out longer and tugging at the plot, but not fleshing it out or working on it.

I suggest writing down what you're original idea was, then write down where you are now. Probably very different ideas...

I like this story, but I feel slightly betrayed because you led us to believe at first it was a LM/HG story and it no longer is or can be. At least, not in any way that makes sense or does your talent justice.

So please continue to write and know that I mean no insult, but this is no longer a HP fanfic at heart. Hermione Granger isn't Hermione Granger anymore. If you know what I mean... You're using her name, but nothing else about her character. Where is her lingering grief for Severus? What about her BEST friends? Where are they? The only time she does anything anymore is when it's with one of the guys smitten with her.

I do like Chi and Chloe and would love to see them develop more. Perhaps with Hermione's help! That would really improve on her character in my opinion. Giving her some more depth and readability. . I'm leaving my email.)
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »