Reviews for Iris
Mel chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
Ok i love this story but Lucius is so crepy! its getting a bit disterbing actually lol but its your story and other than that you have done really well
AnonymousInkBlot chapter 30 . 10/22/2009
This was absoloutly, beautifully written, I couldnt stop reading lol
Rosiline chapter 30 . 8/25/2009
really a brilliant and interesting story, loved every word of it!
jdo chapter 30 . 7/18/2009
I wasn't the biggest fan of kuro, mainly because I love lucius and I'm too stubborn to change my mind about that, but I know she had to end up with kuro in the end. I just wanted to say excellent excellent story. You are the only fanfic author I read. No one else compares. I really hope you change your mind and write some more harry potter in the future! For now I will just have to reread in the rain and evanescent memory as it has been a of couple years.
JessieJewelsPrincessOfDarkness chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
just a question... whats with the 'mi-chan' thing and is the story chronological or not? cuz how is some vampire always watching hermione if hes getting hit my kuro somewhere else?
iloveebfanfics chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
the line italicized, wasnt tht referring to helen of troy? hermiones like helen, lols

at first i thought hermione would end up with lucius, but now im not so sure...
margaritama chapter 30 . 11/25/2008
gorgeous epic...just gorgeous...not sure which ending I prefer.
margaritama chapter 28 . 11/25/2008
this story is BEYOND amazing...please do change your mind about writing for the HP world...sigh: Kuro and Hermione are so so so - no words...who needs smut by the way (per your homepage) when you have sensuality - ah - that scene between Kuro and Hermione in their room left NO DOUBT what they were doing and it was so sexy and sensual, gave me chills.

I loved this story.
labyrinth traveler chapter 30 . 11/17/2008
Awesome! This has to be the best Hermione-centric story I've read. I was definitely hooked from the beginning. It was always turning and twisting: Hermione/Lucius Hermione/Draco Hermione/Lucius Hermione/Kuro Hermione/Ayame Hermione/Kuro. It just kept changing, but I loved every bit of it. Honestly though, I think you should keep you original ending. The alternate was pretty good, but it didn't exactly pull me in like the first one did. Anyway, love the story, really good writing, and its definitely a favorite of mine.
mekareami chapter 30 . 10/15/2008
That was a great story. I thank you for the alternate ending and epiloge. I am very glad Luscious did not get her still being evil and all.

Thank you for writing and I hope you continue in the genre
mekareami chapter 12 . 10/14/2008
Don't normally review midstream but that chapter had me crying to the point it was hard to read. I hope he really is with Lily now. Story is really getting interesting and I look forward to reading more :)
OoHSiLLyME chapter 30 . 9/6/2008
aw. that's how this should have ended! I feel immense satisfaction from reading this new ending. ah sigh. BLISS. I FEEL COMPLETE! thank you. i loved it. it was beautiful.
Baiser chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG when i read "all you bastards know each other" I was like holy crap I hope the author cites French

Kiss and isn't just stealing lines... Then I read the A/N and was at peace again haha. As a fellow worshipper of French Kiss, I completely understand. o and great story so far. It's very intriguing! xoxo
amburnikole chapter 29 . 8/30/2008
hm...great story...lol well maybe whoever said it wasn't a romance meant its not a lucius and hermione one...because it truly wasn't. but we are warned that it might not be. that aside...awesome. :-)
16palindrome18 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i only meant that in HYD makino starts to fall for two different people.

it really is a strech to see it that way but its just that the hair thing with ayame i always kept picturing rui.

sorry if that put you off.

concerning the j-drama bit

i just meant that is there a drama that gave you the inspiration to come up with this.
429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »