Reviews for Iris
Witch Rain chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Just when I thought you couldn't get any better you blow me away. I'm in awe I can't wait to read more.I love all you storys I'm more of a SS/HG fan but I have to tell you I'll be waiting to read more. Great job and hope you keep it up!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Though the introduction raises several interesting questions, I liked it. It was very beautifully written! Yup, write more:-))
getupandgo chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
this is brilliant, i'm hooked and need to know what happens next! great writing, im gonna go and read the other things you've written now, thanks for keeping me entertained! please continue with this story! x
Lindsey chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This was great! I can't wait for an update!
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I've enjoyed every LM/HG story that you've written and I already have a feeling this one will fall into that category.

Just a prologue and I'm already hooked. I sincerely hope that you continue, it seems like a story well worth posting.

Excellent job.
tefy chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I think it is good
kaylajean chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Congratulations, you've done it AGAIN! you've managed to completely enthrall me in one chapter! I love your Lucius/Hermoine stories, they're soo well written! I'm glad to see you haven't stopped writing after such a long abscense! I can't wait to see how this story will develope...also i hope an update for Dark Angel will follow soon, maybe? thanks again for all the wonderful writing!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29