Reviews for Iris
16palindrome18 chapter 28 . 8/11/2008
you are awesome

you know that?

i never thought i would ever find a fanfiction that has japanese stuff like this.

it absolutly reminded me of hana yori dango.

your writing was very good, slowly changing and pushing the story along smoothly without too many rushing jumps.

is that yamashito as kuro?

and oguri shun as ayame?

i absoluly loved how you made draco and hermione friends without making draco seem like someone from some other universe.

-A

oh and is there any real j-drama to this?
Akila Aingeal chapter 28 . 8/11/2008
omg i love you. lol that was the best FanFic ever by the way what was the name of the thingy were you got the idea for what Kuro would look like cause i cant seem to find it on your profile, hm mayb im not looking hard enough oh well lol would you be able to tell me

i LOVE this FanFic
Amber Athame chapter 28 . 8/6/2008
This was such an amazing story! _
victorya71 chapter 28 . 8/2/2008
awesome! What a well written story, thanks so much for posting it!
LadyAlmondstar chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
Wow! What a lovely ending to an amazing fic :) I liked that Hermione kept 'herself' at the end, she still felt some sort of guilt. And by this point the story you had me converted to a Kuro/Hermione shipper, so woo! to the happy ending. I'm glad they abdicated from the throne,it would of made their realationship complicated and it still had a nice sort of purity to it. Liked Draco's imput at the end.

Chi and Chloe have a child? Aw. I love those two. Best couple me thinks. Have you written any chloe/chi stories? (sorry if that's a stupid question or you've already answered it)

Thank you so much for a great story, I love these long ones but it's always a bit sad when they end. Or maybe I'm just being a little bit sentimental.

Anyway loved it :)
Eternallytwisted chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
Lucky, lucky girl getting to play with vampires! Your story was fabulous and utterly entrancing. Glad to see that obsession can lead into both joy and despair. I loved the pairing you chose to end with prolly just cuz she at least chose a vamp.

The style with which you write is fabtabulous and I hope you continue on with your wonderful stories * hands you magenta fang-stars* Oh and feel free to gift wrap a vamp containing casket and delivering it to me for my own enjoyment *grin*
victorya71 chapter 17 . 7/29/2008
I started reading this when you only had a few chapters posted so I stopped and waited until it was complete. You write beautifully, every chapter leaves me wanting more and more. I know I will be sad to read the last sentence of this story, but until then, I hang on every word.
Brittnay chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
I have to say that this story maybe the best i have ever read and its certainly my favorite. I stayed up late so i could finish reading it. I like the epilogue but i have a question. Since Hermione is married to kuro and kuro is a vampire and he wont grow old, does hermione get turned into a vampire so she can be with kuro and not grow old and eventually die?
Monnbeam chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
I am so sad that this story has finished I just loved it very much. However I will keep going back to re read it. Hope you have another fic with the same pairing again.
Brittnay chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
ok, i know for sure now lucius is the bad guy here. Hes a bastard, sorry but i had to say , still love the story!
Brittnay chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
It seems to me like Lucius is getting kind of evil in away concerning hermione. Ill just have to read on...
Brittnay chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
I think you did a wonderful job on this chapter, it was so sad that i felt like crying, but i think the father/daughter relationship of hermione and snape was beutiful, and helped to make the story as good as it is. Oh and lucius/hermione is the best! _
Dana Daidouji chapter 28 . 7/25/2008
I cannot honestly say that I was not expecting it. Even though it held the promise of being a Lucius/Hermione story, I just knew at some point, long, long ago that it was not to be. Still, I kept reading, with the hope that maybe something would happen and twist the tale back to where it was originally intended. That did not happen, and I forged on and kept reading because somehow I grew enamored with the Monogatari family and felt guilty for secretly cheering for them. And now the story is over and I have to say that I am satisfied. You really did a great work! It is a shame, though, that outside Tatto (which I have not read, yet) you are not writing more for the Harry Potter fandom. I do think that we are losing one great writer.
Brittnay chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
wo your character kuro is my favorite thing in your story, wich i love by the way
Brittnay chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I love this story. Snape calling anyone "my little princess" is hilarious and sweet. Oh, and kuro is soo hot!
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »