Reviews for Iris
SimplyHermione chapter 28 . 7/24/2008
Okay, I admit it. I can't remember who Rowan is. And since your story's so long, I don't think I can just look it up. So let me know?

Aside from that, this story was really good. I liked how you integrated the two worlds as well as you did, and you kept people for the most part in character. I like that Lucius didn't just stay the mushy male part, and I like that Draco was still a part of Hermione's life in the end of the story.

Overall, really well done. Still let me know if you end up writing that Chloe/Chi story. I'm interested.

Good job.
Poeta chapter 28 . 7/24/2008
No flames here :D What an awesome fanfic, will there be a sequel? I would love it if there was, no pressure or anything :)
Queen-of-happy-endings chapter 28 . 7/24/2008
OMG

if i hadn't said this before then i shall say it now

YOU FRICKIN ROCK

this story has been awesome
kafkian chapter 28 . 7/24/2008
Well obviously it wasnt the ending I wanted, or the end I would liked but anyway, life is life. And this fic especially in the benining showed som important things.

Your writing style is improving I think which is really good. And you made a good work with your character. So in the end it was good.

See you
Sepsis chapter 28 . 7/24/2008
so cute..:D
severus-is-innocent chapter 26 . 7/24/2008
oh my... this is just getting god... i have never reviewed this fic but i felt that this chapter deserves a very good review... sadly, no words could be enough to express how thrilling this chapter is...

please update soon!
Monnbeam chapter 26 . 7/23/2008
This was a nice easy chapter and sad, I hope Hermione and Chi finds a way to get her back where she belongs. Looking forward to the next chapter
Vivian-Roxford chapter 26 . 7/21/2008
I love this story. Honestly, you have an ah-mazing talent for writing. At first I wasn't going to read it because it had so many chapters already posted, but I started to read it anyways and I am so glad I did. It's my ultime favourite fanfiction story. I just read the epilogue on your LJ, and it was a really good ending. I also noticed you were going to write a different ending but only for your LJ friends. So I started to sign-up till I noticed you had to be 18 or older. Which sadly-I'm not. So I was wondering if you could post a summary of what happens in the alternate ending, so people who are unfortunately under 18 like myself, know's what the other possible ending was. I'd really appreciate it :) Thxx.

~~Vivian~~
lovedrher chapter 26 . 7/20/2008
loved the ending of the chapter, great
Monnbeam chapter 25 . 7/18/2008
Not been able to get to the computer when I did I had a few brilliant chapters to read but at the end of this one is not fair. I know it started with Lucius and Hermione, I was getting to like Kuro and Hermione more. I just hope Kuro gets her back looking forward to next update
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
wow great chapter...im still a little curious though as this story was under the hermione and lucious searches, why was she married to a different character and two why is lucious being such an ass about hermione being all mighty and making her mother sign a betrothed stuff i can understand her leaving to help them survive but why is lucious is lucious from the books sory i had to ask i actually like the stories were he turns spy for light and stuff like that either way i will still read this story i was just curious
Queen-of-happy-endings chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
AH

does she get back to kuro?

plz update im gonna go crazy
Amber Athame chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
I know i don't leave many reviews, but i just wanted to let you know that i love this story and how unpredictable it is. _
CHEVEYO chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
Wow. I kinda figured that she might do this. But to be honest I am a Lucius fan, guess it's the bad boy thing. Hm...now, what will be her punishment?
kafkian chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
Ok, I m lost, who does she love?

Well, good chapter again. Update soon
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »