Reviews for MerryGoRound
ozma914 chapter 25 . 12/14/2007
This has been a fascinating story, I love the way you've traced the lineage through the years. Angel clearly has reason to be very concerned, indeed - especially considering Wolfram & Hart's interest.
ozma914 chapter 13 . 12/14/2007
You twist with the best of them.
ozma914 chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
I like her already!
ozma914 chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Ah, those two do bring out the worst in each other. Spot-on Spike, as usual.
ozma914 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
How did I miss this before? I know I'm behind, but this is ridiculous. Great setup, and a chilling look at an all too human young Liam that helps show how Angelus came to be so cruel.
the silence in between chapter 25 . 11/20/2007
This is a really engrossing story - it was really hard for me to stop reading it. I really hope that you'll finish it!
Pentwirler chapter 25 . 8/11/2007
I love stories that go into Angel's life as Liam. I felt jossverse didn't give us enough. I always wanted to know what about Liam made him such a monster as a vampire. You gave a little glimpse that was more than enough to see why. I added your story to my favorites list.
Rebel Goddess chapter 25 . 8/8/2007
I wondered why there were so many chapters of this appearing at once until I began reading and found myself drawn in. No wonder Wolfram & Hart were so interested in the family that Angel has the records. Great story so far. I'm not 100% convinced that even drunk Liam would rape a servant girl - bed her yes, but rape? - however common sleeping with the maids was at the time. Really good so far. Jezebel has me intrigued. More please.