Reviews for Play With Fire
reneexx chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
awe! this is way cute! OH MY MY MY, looks like someone is gonna break the bet! :)

awee jemma
sing2me091 chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
aw i love it.

post more.
XoPri24 chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
aww thts so cute..i dont want emma and sean to break his heart nd emma is slowly fallin back ]
KarmaClassic chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
Aw! It's so sweet. I'm so happy Jay and Emma finally admitted the feelings. Now she just has to call off da PLAN and everything will be perfect.
sing2me091 chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
aww that was soo cute.

post more.

i love it.

-carly
Dana chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
ah! i've been waiting for this story to have an update! this was amazing.

PMSS![:
Tammywammy chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
yay you updated! sounds perfect with jay falling for emma. i cant believe he actually wants to do work just to spend time with her. anyway keep up the good work and i cant wait to read more!
ESLgirl chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
It's impressive how your writing hasn't improved. Really, what will it take for you to realize you're not a strong enough writer to post without having a beta? In your summary on the front page you spelled enemies wrong. It's a simple word and you spelled it wrong. You're missing a lot of punctuation and your word choice is awkward. '"How bout you just sell my body on the street huh Sean?" she bittered dropping her fork and getting up'

What does bittered even mean? It's not being used properly. You do this enough that it's noticeable. Please, get some help.
KarmaClassic chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
I like how shifty and sneaky Emma is being. PMS this is getting really good
jaylovesemma chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
post more please
XoPri24 chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
awesome story pmasap!
ugotaluvit chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
why did you stop writting? I REALLY LIKED THIS FANFIC!
goddesslinds chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
stumbled across this story and I really like it :) love the Jemma stories so post another chapter soon please lol
Ellie CameronDB chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Wow, this is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon!
funnechick chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter. Jay's falling...
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »