Reviews for The List
alizeta chapter 1 . 1/9
Great author, I love you just for this first part.
Lilith394 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Very good story, loved it.
SweetIronySince1997 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I'm not going to lie: this took me completely by surprise. Honestly I was just browsing and decided to click this to feed my guilty pleasure, but this was so much more than that. I thought, 'two chapters; okay, i'll get my quick fix of Hermione/Severus and be on my way in like five minutes. But no! You had a whole story in here! I usually have to read 20/40 chapter fics to find something so complete. You had character progression and storyline; obstacles and humor. It was funny, it was hot and it was REAL. I completely adore your portrayal of Severus and how you kept certain darker facets of his character intact. It adds so realism that you had him start out as a responsible teacher who fought his own urges and it broke my heart how Hermione (Like so many other victims of abuse, unfortunately)blamed herself for what happened with Draco. Well done.

(P.S. Quick question: so Ginny apparently did IT with an older gentleman hermione knows and later Dumbledore commented how he disapproved of Lockhart's actions while at school. Was that who it was? If so I hate hime even more; despicable character that he is!)

So, to round up(some what redundantly) Loved your work and cannot wait to read what else you have written. Highest regards.

M.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
It was fantastic to see this begin and end with a list.

The connection between Hermione/Severus after the initial deed was done was very intense!

I'm glad to see that Hermione had put what Draco tried to do behind her and allowed Severus to get through to her before she truly closed off.

Great job!
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
This is just absolutely freaking amazing.
Alexi122 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Very well written. I don't know how you could have written such long chapters. :)
S.I.N1146 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Aww...
nan55 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
WOW! Totally intense! I couldn't stop reading this. Totally addicting. The best story I've read. Many congrats to the author for a great story.
RazzelleWynn chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
HAWT! I really enjoyed this story! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great fanfic. Maybe too : there is a french fanfic which is very "inspirated" (forgive my english : i'm french too et not very good in english) by your : "Petites caractéristiques du professeur snape".
You also have to know that the author write very well in french. Really.
Mabye you should talk with her to be agree for a "contract" of translation ?
I hope it will be fine.
sesskag87 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Wow. Amazing. Very very hot:)
TheGreenDoll chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I ADORE ur work.
CecilieDK chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
cute naughtiness - not a contradiction :-)
thanks for the story
Cecilie (denmark)
Ladii Emelia chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
That was a wonderful piece of fiction.
chouxpastryheart chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Hi, Ms Figg! I think you are a lovely writer. I have just re-read this story and think I even like it better than the first time.

If you happen to see this, I wonder if you could take moment to recommend one of your stories to me that is more on the romantic side (but still with sexy bits)? I like this story very much, but I'm also a hopeless romantic at heart! While I would LOVE to have the time right now to read through all your stories, alas...