Reviews for Falling
BratGirl1983 chapter 12 . 6/23
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Lcky chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
I know this is old so little hope but I really want more:) cheers and may your muse go on many an adventure with you!
PixieH chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
More please x
Sheridan Malfoy Potter chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
great story I hope you come back and finish it. Goodluck writing. Ciao. Xo, Sheridan.
NorthernLights25 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
Please continue this story. It's really good!
Celeste Belle chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
Wow! Draco's good, and Ron's bad. The dead people are back...except for Snape. I think it would be nice if he came back...he did help after all. But it's entirely up to you, I'm just a reader. I'll enjoy the rest of this story I'm sure, so please update soon. _

By the way, is Ron going to become a Death Eater? Or are you not divulging secreats?
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Love the story so far! Ron is such a git. I can't wait until the "real" pairing shows up. Looking forward to it.

By the way, the word "ordacity" is actually spelled audacity. Just thought you might want to know. _
classicmovielover chapter 12 . 5/18/2009
Well done. Great story. Hope you will update again! Ron is being terrible.
its zabini not zambini chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
aw it is such a shame that you havent written anymore to this.
Pharies chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Ok, this is great so far. I can't wait to see how the rest of it plays out. I hope you can update soon. That would be great.

~Tori
Pharies chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
I lvoed this chapter. It had me laughing at Hermione's reactions, and Fred's way of winning a bed. I truely enjoyed it.

~Tori
Jesseka89 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
no way! the runes! is hermione gonna bring sirius back from behind the veil! that would be AWESOME!
Anne J Black chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Ohh... This is a very interesting fic!. Please... update soon!.

Greetings from Argentina!.
I Love Remus chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
This story is lovely, I hope you come back and finish it one day.
TimeRose chapter 12 . 11/27/2008
i love this story! please update soon!)