Reviews for Just Another Day
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Haha, cute!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
LOL! Very cute story. I enjoyed it!

NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Great story! Loved Henry the cat!
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was really good, I loved it. Keep posting stories and the world will continue to go 'round.
TheRealAbbey chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This has to be one of the best Psych works out there. At least, its definitely my fav! Can't believe someone said Henry was a little out of character? That's a worry! Maybe you edited it after their review. In any case, I thought the characterisation was perfect, which is why I love it so much (that, and the Shawn in pain, hee).
babybluepineapple chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
ha lopey shawn, that was great!
ZedPM chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
lol - love it!
PrincessxShawn chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Nice! Henry seemed a little ooc, getting all happy and sappy, but it was really good!
ddamato chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
*Laughs out loud* Great one shot! My mom could hear me laughing - wondering what I thought was funny. I love it! *big grin*
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is a great story! I love it!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Cute. Shawn's 'you were a cat and I was trying to save you' comment does sound a bit like a dream or something. I liked Mrs. Lassiter's comment about Gus's car reminding her of a blueberry, and Shawn's characterization was good. Henry was also decent. A good little oneshot.
lilaclove chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That was a great oneshot! Good job :)
Slacker Queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
LMAO! This story kicked ass. I loved it! You should write more and have them be longer! Hehehe. Great job!
Clover64 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aw! That was a really cute oneshot! I loved how you connected the cat named Henry with Shawn's dad...the final lines were great and made me smile!