Reviews for Jack and Lizzie
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I loved it!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
So nice and funny, especially the Ragetti/Pintel part!
PiratePrincess29 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Beautiful! Just beautiful! Please, please, please write more! This could go far beyond a one-shot! I beg you to write more of this story! It's just perfect sparrabeth-ness! I love it!
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Aww. How cute! How wonderful! I loved it, the Sparrabethyness! You did such a good good job!

Thank you for putting it up!

.1245
Wicked R chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
you should write more. it was very sweet and Gibbs' reactions to this new more weird in a different way Jack were hilarious.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Cute. n_n
BrethlessM chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
*sigh* So sweet... I love happy endings. Very good story, well thought out, and highly entertaining. I especially loved the part where she goes to Pintel and Ragetti for advice on sex! That was so funny I was laughing out loud!

There are some few things that could make this story even better - mostly grammatical and presentational - but otherwise I think it's wonderful. If you'd like some Beta-ing, send me a copy of the story to my e-mail at and I'll put in some notes.

Congratulations, love!

Kimberlee
megHan5 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Very cute. : ) i definitely like the silliness factor, especially in comparison to the kind of drama I'm used to. fun read. please, keep writing more stories!
Draco.Forever.Love.Mine chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow...Lizzie seems to have a bit of a violent streak.
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
What a wonderful story! And above all, amazingly written. It's just impossible to stop reading. Your style of writing is wonderfully captivating.

The dialogoues were great & really funny, and Jack & Lizzie were both perfectly in-character with all their words vs. thoughts vs. feelings lol

The story just reads itself, I really enjoyed reading it. You DEFINITELY should write more fanfic! I'm putting you on my Author Alert list, and I hope to get an alert with your new story very veRY VERY SOON! :)
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh I love your story! That's exactly the way I'd have written it, if I'd have the skills... :o)

Especially this soft side of Jack is what I love most - you should definitely write more fanfics.

And thanks so much for the happy ending - it should never be the other way - sparrabeth forever!

Take care,

~Sassy~
blackpearl.fantasy chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Until you're sleeping in MY bed! wow! loved that.

this is such a cute fic, i hope you write more!