Reviews for Power Failure
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Ah, the Box Ghost. The Ghost Zone's very own Wobuffet.
agest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
105 is ded 104 is brien deky (kind-of)(sownd it out)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
If his shoes were black & white, would not his jeans be either black or white or both? I don't mean to nit-pick at something so minor but it just begs the question...
Rocky Pond chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
You can't end it there make a sequel or something please
Leo112 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
cool book!

ill enjoy reading your other stories!

read ya later!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
_ This was very enjoyable, i noticed how fast the plot line unfolds. And it's not as though that is bad, i think dragging it out could have allocated for fanciness but over all this was quick short sweet and got to the point. well done. Me go sequel now WooT!

A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Poor danny. You might want to mention House, or crossovers in the summary. It will attract more fans of the two shows while discouraging people who won't understand who is who.
I.M.R. Duelist chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
wow. this is a good story! i felt tingles go up my spine on the fourth chapter. (and usually, that's a sign of a fantastic story.)

yumi2482 chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
I loved the story.
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I liike this.

Great job!
Kjikulu chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Oh, you made me smile at... uh... huh, its only 11... anyway, that excitement better not be killed or i will hunt you down and... DONT KILL THE HAPPY!

huh, it seems i fell asleep while writing this...
mystery writer5775 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
please do a sequel, make Danny get sick again and show him torture (sorry, i like when he's tortured) or maybe Jack or Maddie get some sort of ghostly sickness and have to depend on 'Phantom' to cure them
Tomboy 601 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Too bad Maddie didn't figure it out. I hope I can like your other stories as much as this one! Nice story and I hope the next one is just as good!

MrLancerRules chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Awesome the ending was funny "Did you try under the bed" lol I'm like that I never seem to wake up where I laid down to go to sleep I always seem to end up the other side of the bed or on the floor, it's natural :D
Jaeh chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
This is great! too bad it's finished.. xD

will be reading your other stories, keep up the good work!

-Jaeh x)