Reviews for Suicidal Tendencies
Miss Kells Bells chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So sad and yet I it seems like Babs is going to help Tim through this. After all Tim went through I wouldn't be surprised if he was suicidal but it's important that the Bats take care of him and make sure he knows he loved. Great job with the emotional impact and the characterization.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awww timmy! Don't be sad! We love you! Great story loved the character interaction
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Excellent Barbra characterization. Good characters
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This is pure Tim.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
aww so sad but good
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I've never actually considered Tim committing suicide. I always thought he'd just crack and be the best supervillain the world's ever seen. He's certainly smart enough and he compartmentalizes even better than Bruce.

This was a really nice, refreshing look at another outcome. I think DC is just trying to kill everyone that Tim likes: Steph, his dad, Kon, Bart... It's very sad and I enjoyed looking at your point of view on his feelings.

Very well done.
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Excellent, excellent story. Great writing and characterization. I love Tim Drake to death, I really, really do, and he has the crappiest life there ever was. Just want to hug him. Or make the Bat hug him. Or something. He definitely needs something.

I love that it was the Oracle who found out, and who won't let it go.

Great stuff. Keep it up.
Oneiromancer chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Wow! That was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. It was genuinely emotional. My favorite part was where Tim was going to include Kon-El in his "list of people to say good-bye to" but then realizes he's dead too! I think you did a good job illustrating that even though a superhero's job is to help others, all the evil they come in contact with can really leave an impression on them. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this... Either way, excellent work!