Reviews for Kiritsu's Snippets
Justine Dahino chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
lol at the OMGWTFBBQ part xD
TheBakaPotato chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
I cannot stop giggling. :3
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Is it okay that this made me laugh?
Tai Kuroba chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Lol that was funny _ THANK YOU KIRITSU-SAMA! I missed Icka so much and I couldn't find her anywhere! You've allowed me full enjoyment of this fandom again! *showers you with Cadbury Cream Eggs, cookies, and plushies of your favorite anime characters* Keep up the good work! Love your stuff, keep the fandom greatness alive!
Tai Kuroba chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Haha, I can just imagine Kaito on the sugar high! Thanks for the mental image on Nakamori-keibu, I may be scarred for life... and did you say Icka has a new fic out? Where might I find that? I really really really really really want to read more of her stuff! *gets big anime sparklie eyes* please? You keep writing too, I love your stuff! You can contact me at , but you don't have to if you don't want to. I'd have loved to be at that heist! I'm gonna be laughing all day. Thank you very much!
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
gigglesnort! I love it!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
Weird but interesting.

I wish I knew more about Detective Conan. If I did I think this would've made more sense to me. The A/Ns were really funny.
Oruncrest chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
It was a short plunnie (the disclaimer was longer than the story) but it was a funny plunnie.

Might I suggest that you actually expand on this one? It wouldn't take too much effort to turn it into a story about Kid trying to steal a cats-eye gem called the Topian owned by some rich collector named Zeruu Wing (If you've read the history of All Your Base... then you'll recognize the references sprinkled in there).

The fun starts when Kaito Kid attempts the heist only to end up with him and Nakamori trying to escape a large bomb set by his enemies:

Nakamori-Keibu: KID! What's going on?

Kaito Kid: Isn't it obvious, Keibu? Somebody set us up the Bomb!

More jokes and references would follow, of course...
Elaienar chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That's an interesting story ... but I can't see Shinichi doing that. I really can't.

Your spelling was great (yay!) but there was a sort of rushed feeling about this one (or maybe that was me reading too fast?) that kind of spoiled the sad effect.

But Koizumi is great. XD Love the snippet about her.