Reviews for Meow Mix
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Adorable! XD

But - and I hate to have to be picky and point out errors - a great majority of cats are actually lactose intollerant. Some aren't, of course, but it's not good for them. But I suppose it's possible that they're aren't THAT much part cat that they got that little bit too, and the ones who aren't lactose intolerant like milk, although it's bad for them. Sort of like the kitty version of junkfood.

Great job anyhow! XD
Future Trunks lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was absolutely hilarious and probably my favorite single chapter CATverse story so far!
Trumpeteer34 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
AH HAHA! This probably has to be my favorite of the single-chapter pieces in the CATverse I've read yet! This is hilarious!

Including Kirk also made this jump to my favorites. I love the man.

This is excellent. Wonderfully done! This story needs more love.
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
bwahahahaha that's awesome XDD
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
LOL poor Edward and Kurt lol the poor trio lol though the vinyl catsuits does sound...interesting;)
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
scared very scared.

seriously that was very cat of them (no pun intended...much) poor Eddums how does he and Scarecrow put up with them?

E.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
It's a good thing the girls were staying with Eddie when they *became* cats,because if they had gone into heat while staying with Jonathan...! He'd never be the same man again! Loved the story,loved it.
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 8/11/2007