Reviews for Maybe You Can Owe Me
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I love this so much! I confess, I don't actually have a clue about Naruto, I got to this story from a link on someone else's page, but it is still wonderful. It's the story of story that can cross fandoms and I really like the philosophical tone :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this! :)
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aw... I loved this!
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I wish I could think the way he does, because it's not always okay to move forward.

but, loads of love, and i love love love it.

is it AU?
the blanket chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I want this for them. SO desperately.

Melitza chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I'm running out of concrit to give you here. Brief and skimping on some of the details, perhaps, but that's your unique style - an over brushing kind of closure. Nice. Refreshing. As always.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
You're really good at writing in second person POV, aren't you? I like the little repetition. It really adds to the overall flow.

So I'm just a little confused as to why no one tried to attack Sasuke. Did they know he was coming back? Were they waiting for him?

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to accept it.

Awesome job, as always.

Annie
AnomalyRose chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That was extremely well written. I liked the point of view you placed the story in too. Well done.
Iulia chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
this fic is pure love...

it's going to my favs! XD
Mikoto Katia chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Beautifully written, and I loved how you wove in-and-out proverbs and the "changes and not-changes". Also, you wrote the "Dreaded-second-person" EXTREMELY well!

Great job, this is a favorite!