Reviews for Season Of The Witch
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Now I am very curious as to what will happen afterward. Jonathan seems to be a fan of disproportionate retribution. And it seems he is going to get a taste of his own medicine.
madscott chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
absolutely adored it! completely amazing. :)
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
O poor Jonathan and his poor henchgirls! *uses Spike on the voodoo lady* wonderful addition BiteMeTechie, sorry I did not review this the first time I had read it but I am now:)
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
ah so now we know who to blame for CAT being around Squishykin's? hm your right she does have a wicked sense of humor...

Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Is this the begining? Like, how they first got together?
nchan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
interesting; well written and nicely fleshed characterisation. I'm rather sad you say we won't see this particular lady again, she seems a remarkable woman. I look forward to reading where you go with this.
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
“I warn you now, I have no soul to sell,” he answered smartly.

“Good, because I have no extra jars to place it in.”

*falls out of chair laughing* You write sarcasam and wit very well! I especially enjoyed this one...

(Hm... so THAT'S how it all happened...) _
Tendo Rei chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ha ha ha ha ha! Brilliant.
Twinings chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I like her, too.

This is my contemplation face.
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Bravo, bravo...I also liked Smartass!Squishy and Madam Lavoux was great. Particularly when she stitched the poppets together. (Dare I ask how you know so much about voodoo?) On a side note, Voodoo is the official religion (i think) in Haiti (it was on jeopardy a day or so ago).

Are we really never going to see Madam Lavoux again? I liked her sense of humor. XD Look forward to the rest of your writings. Heh heh heh.