Reviews for The Rush
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
interesting perspective. i think you were quite true to the characters in your writing. thanks for writing this and sharing it here. the frontier group was my favorite of the digidestined :)
mudkipmon chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
I KNOW! KOUICHI IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE HIM! THIS WAS THE BEST DRABBLE OUT OF ALL OF THEM!
rika195 chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
I like this chapter too!

Sorry I haven't reviewed, been gone for a while. I love this story! Maybe you could write more soon? :D
rika195 chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
I like this chapter.
The Sushi Monster chapter 6 . 10/1/2007
AHAHAHA.

You beat me to it. :P

This, and drabbles with Digimon/Chosen friendship were going to be parts of the Possibilities series.

Speaking of which, I'm getting kinda sick of romance...which is probably why I haven't updated anything...

Heh, anyways, you got the voice very well...loved it.
RoyalKnightX chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
Loved all of these.

If you do Adventure/02, may I suggest doing thoughts during DNA Digivolution? Say, for example, ExVeemon's and Stingmon's thoughts as they merge into Paildramon. For that matter, you could do that here, too...if it weren't complete already. Takuya and Kouji becoming Susanoomon for the first time, for example.

Anyway, I'll be quiet now. Once again, loved it!
The Digital Gate chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Oh, wow. Loved these; hope you do more drabbles soon :D
Keyblade Master of Promise chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
These where all very well done, you portrayed their personalities very well. Good job.

KBMP
Puma.Neko chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Aww... the final chapter. But it was awesome!
7DCD chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Aw! I forgot Kouichi was the last one left! And the Duskmon thing's way to obvious! :P
7DCD chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Yay! I got it right! It is Tommy!
Evide chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
I'm dissapointed in myself that I don't understand this one. *sigh* What about centarumon! I... GRAH. The only thing I liked about that episode is that right after the Bully Pulpit, Crusadermon caught Kouichi in ...his...her... IN ITS clutches and then MagnaGarurumon comes to Kou's rescue! WHAT CENTARUMON!

*stares at for a full three minutes*... ... I dissapoint myself. :p Kouichi is all sad about duskmon and I get the whole Cherubimon thing and it was very sad and reflective.. but... LOWEMON Was cool too! doesn't he make an appearance! But it would make the drabble longer... WHO CARES. I WANT MORE KOUICHI! AAH! *pants* okay. _ all done now.

Good job on RUSH! And can't wait for more stories from ya! :D
Evide chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Yay! Tommy's evolution was cool. And I could actually tell it was him. Sounded like him. Very good job! I've been wondering when that update was comming. _ But I blame school, too. Gr. And you ARE crazy. 3 Ap? Jeeze. ;D
Puma.Neko chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Yay! A new chapter! Awesome, as always!
Dark Qiviut chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
Very good work. I can feel their voices quite well, and I think the speech patterns are what the characters themselves would say if they were talking. And the way they were thinking feels in-character, too.

You've done a very good job, and I like the creative idea provided. Keep it up! *two thumbs up*