Reviews for Sleepless in Seattle
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This began so cute and ended so hot! Well done
xalwayssxforeverx chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
lol love the two together
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
LOVE IT! I like squeaked when I read that Max chose kiss, definitely love this and wouldn't mind seeing it happen (just without Logan in the room LOL) I wonder if they would have stopped if Logan wasn't in the room? (he ruins all the fun hahaha!)
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
HAHAHAHA! great story! very funny, hahahaha xD
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
great story - it was wicked! loved the dialogue between Max and Alec :)
452949 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
is there a follow up?
452max chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
haha i really liked this i hope that you do make a sequel
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I'd totally love to read a sequel to this. It is absolutely delicious that they're going at it while Sir Snores-A-Lot is just on the other side of the room. And I like how you have Max just on the apex of realizing how she feels about her two roommates. Very enjoyable fic :)
chance32 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Um, are you still considering a sequel cause I would totally read it!
seventhprincess chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
aww i loved it, it was so sweet and funny. the line with 'Logi Bear'had me cracking up lol :) this was really great! :)
Crogos chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw I love this! It's so sweet, funny, adoreable, awkward and so many other things. I love Alec confused about Kiss-You want to kill Logan? hahaha

Oh and the “Do you smell any pheromones?” Please say no. No, say yes. -hahaha Love it.

Oh and Logi Bear! HAHAHA Hilarious. As was this, “How about, Kick-Alec-In-The-Crotch. Winner gets a High-5!” Perfection.

So many quoteable lines in this one! Awesome job!
helisse chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I really think that Logan should magically disappear at the end of this fic so that they could get on with a job... :)
vampout chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Bahahah too bad this is a one shot! Really cute!
Tory494 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
i love it you have to write more, i havent read a good fic in a longe time and this gets top marks. keep going!

vic