Reviews for Identity
laternenfisch chapter 19 . 9/5
this is so awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
looks good sofar iamatwin the loss of my twin wpould be horrific i quite fgree wiyth your thoughts
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
I really hope you update soon! I really like Wren's story! Are George and Wren going to be in a relationship? And is John okay?
scribblesinaphonebook chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
So when I first started reading this story, I thought that it wasn't going to be that great to be honest. But the more I read it, the more I fall in love with the characters. The only complaint I have is that sometimes, because of the way Wren speaks, it is difficult to understand what she is saying. I know that you are trying to have her stick true to her irish roots, which is really cool, because a lot of authors don't do that. :)
Sylvia12 chapter 19 . 11/26/2008
This story is fantabulous! There's no other word for it.
Nicolette Divin chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
This is getting more and more interesting the more that I read it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Nicolette Divin chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Nice prank and all, but they got caught escaping back to their house. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Nicolette Divin chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Seemed like this chapter was starting out in a narrator tone. Can't to read the next chapter.
Nicolette Divin chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Noticed that the start of each chapter is starting with George speaking then secretly flows into the happenings of Wren. Can't wait to read the next chapter of a story that is slowly becoming one of my all-time favorites.
Nicolette Divin chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
Loving this. There was a part that needed critiquing, but I can't find it; so best bet is to re-read this again or ask your beta(if you have one) to look for it.
Nicolette Divin chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Sounds like a great story. Might have to read the next chapter to see what happens next.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 19 . 1/7/2008
I really love this story so far :)

Great work!

I hope to see more of it soon!
nolongerwantthisaccount chapter 19 . 1/1/2008
Goodness, it seems like it's been ages since the last update. I'm glad to see you're continuing it. And Happy New Year! ]
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Pretty good start. Wren seems like she could develop into a pretty interesting character. Look forward to continuing.
594229 chapter 18 . 12/30/2007
I am madly in love with this story. I do so hope that you will write more of it soon enough!