Reviews for To Where You Are
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love this story. Sad but romantic, with a healthy dose of mother/daughter action.

It's funny how we imagine things like the order that a fictional couple are most likely to lose each other, how it seems right that one should go before the other. In my mind when it comes to dying of old age Gohan would absolutely go before Videl, regardless of him being a saiyan since saiyan and human life spans are similar according to Toriyama, despite them ageing slower. In the same vein I cannot imagine Vegeta or Goku dying of old age before their wives, not because they're saiyans but simply because that's how it is.
baker1944 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
it was nice
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Okay... *fans herself with both hands as her voice cracks* I'm going going to cry!

That was beautiful but SO sad! How can you write this without totally bumming yourself out? Man!

It was great though!

Bye!
animefreak5483 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
another job well done.

I wish more people would review these.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
wow, it was good, but sad
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This is a nice one-shot. It sort of reminded me of this other story written a few years back called 'A Drop In The Ocean'. In both stories, Gohan dies first. I guess there could be a possibility (and even if there isn't, it's fanfiction anyway, right?). I just don't see it that Gohan would die first because of his Saiyan heritage, unless he was off fighting. But then, there's always that unbeatable heart disease that Saiyans can't fight off. Well, that's just me. Like always, you're a wonderful writer who always comes up with nice stories. See ya!
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Wow... Howcome I've never seen you before! your stories are amazing. ) Wow, I really like this one, I always felt unsatisfied with the end of the DBGT, where great character didn't get the respect they deserved after death. (Especially Gohan and Videl) This is what I think they deserved. Great job.

Ava
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Very good. Bitter drama. And about old age too. For a crime fighter and martial artist like Videl that would be awful. However, she would not lose her chi powers as you say she would.

Have you seen Dragon Ball? Master Rochi creates a Cha-mei-ah-mai big enough to wipe out a mountain. He was winded of course but he still did it. And he won at the World Martial arts tournament one year and placed third the next(but not because he lost, long story)

I like how you put in how she could use the Dragon balls but refrained because she knew he wanted to be with his family. You tookc are of a plot hole and made it part of the story.
Noryale chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
You're on a roll!

Another nice one-shot... sad, but not over-dramatic!

Question, did she let herself go? Or did he take her? Bah, it's not relevant!

at least you still have some ideas at work... and it is true that our surroundings and events do inspire us. (blimey! My creativity is dry as Saara desert! Wonder what the hell is wrong!)

"Even though he had never said it to her in so many words, she knew he had wanted to 'BE' the first of them to go." Just checking, do you miss a 'BE' in that sentence? :)

Looking forward to your next one,

Nor
X-Danni-G-X-have-new-account chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That was just amazing, how you had written it had blown me away. I haven't seen anything like this actually, I hope I do read more fics like this. It's totally different to how I thought it would be. keep up the great work.

Danni